Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FOR THE FOURTH TIME I WAS GONE AND YOU BROUGHT ME BACK. PLEASE DEFLATE THAT HARD ON YOU HAVE FOR ME.[/size][/color]

wow, you want to deflate my hard-on? something IS wrong with you... you're very aggressive for a gay guy. i guess being from san fran and all... and personally, i dont give a shit if your pussy ass never leaves... maybe we should be intimidated that you are using big, red type... very scary.

B..... def. goodshit money.... couldn't of come at a better time....... goodlooks on the cuttincorners flick ..... didnt have one..... that flick reminds me of sonnybono n shit.... sonny shoulda been on a redbullNvodka IV and that tree woulda been fucked instead.....hhaha....

and wordup... bigups to DC.... and anyone puttin work on this city....whether you focused on the ups / skill or both(suggested)......... really is about time some of us put these simple/outdated.. rifs/judgements to a rest and help build this city back to it's potential.......

Dajam...... for one to sit back and watch the progression and effort some folk put into themselves........ much respect homeboy.......

Burp...............

Ult..... till the lil princess grows some nuts and decides to come back to Dc to voice his opinion in reality where he can catch a few...... put this pansy on ignore until then..........

ps.... you gotta weeks notice for this upcoming weekend.........

once again... bump all the flicks............

• Like 1