Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
anybody who knows me knows i only make it back to dc once every so often and truthfully i painted that shit with shit that i had left at my house cause i wasn't trying to go pick up paint and i even walked away from that shit thinkin man, i coulda put up some better shit than that...thats why i aint even flick it myself, but to whoever did that faggot ass shit...at least use some flat white rusto....if your shit can't even cover some krylon watermelon and watery ass gloss red you should kill yourself right now :)

I crossed that shit out

Whoever took that picture didnt get the hollows and handstyles right next to the diss, but believe me they were there

And next time you guys decide to paint over my shit buy some better paint cause the weak ass white scrap can yall left me was pathetic, it did the job though

I crossed that shit out

Whoever took that picture didnt get the hollows and handstyles right next to the diss, but believe me they were there

And next time you guys decide to paint over my shit buy some better paint cause the weak ass white scrap can yall left me was pathetic, it did the job though

yall? i don't know you, and frankly i don't even remember what was there before i got there. I was just visiting and it wasn't MY spot, but I was under the impression that it was cool for me to paint there. no disrespect, if i was gonna diss somebody i wouldve spazzed on that wall and not just freestyle some shit w/ garbage paint on some 2003 shit. but like i said, i rolled up w/ somebody else and i thought it was straight for me to paint there, if you felt like i wronged you, my bad then, but if thats the case, then thats fair game to just go over it w/ some hot shit, why just cross me out and some hollows and tags next to it? at least throw up some "thanks for priming the wall for me, faggot!" type shit so we can all have a chuckle on the ounce. no hard feelings son

oh, and btw i ain't have no white paint with me and the only white paint i did see there was rusto, so you gonna have to holla @ whoever brought some of that 89 cent shit over.

that wasn't directed at me right?

I was speaking in general homie. Alotta cats are from va especially and don't even bother to piece or bomb in there own backyards. But they go to d.c. and talk shit out the side of their necks. I don't know you to talk about you or about you. :huh: