Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that slae throw is over a JALE piece. he went over JALE. that was a CLEAR legal wall in S.E.dc. its funny how clear runs the city in legals, and has 2-3 illegal pieces runnin, and NO street bombing but is not looked at as an art fag by atb. its a little bit hipocritical......but o well.............slice of bread. halarious

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by Russell_Jones+Sep 29 2005, 03:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Russell_Jones - Sep 29 2005, 03:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-clockwork202@Sep 28 2005, 09:18 PM

...THAT SNOT SMK morons

damn, first you go over him then you call him a snot. that's pretty rude.

[/b]

oh man you sure got me there funny guy :rolleyes: but im glad your paying attention

hah. too bad for BORF and SMK having to deal with little toys like ATB. Those kids just live for the beef but the day borf/cave/amen run into them..they going to reevalutate their status in that city..or actually I woulnd't be suprised if they kept going over SMK. Its a damn shame..that throwup over that BORF is ugly as fuck and its everywhere in DC.

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by hatetown@Sep 30 2005, 02:25 AM

hah. too bad for BORF and SMK having to deal with little toys like ATB. Those kids just live for the beef but the day borf/cave/amen run into them..they going to reevalutate their status in that city..or actually I woulnd't be suprised if they kept going over SMK. Its a damn shame..that throwup over that BORF is ugly as fuck and its everywhere in DC.

for the last time its not smk idiot

Guest clockwork202

blah blah blah, wow brah your so cool way to tell me off, fact is your gay you probably never done anything but talk shit on here anonymously and ride dick, another non painting no-name hater on the bandwagon..please shut up and dont embarrass yourself

Originally posted by BreakMeOffAPiece+Sep 25 2005, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BreakMeOffAPiece - Sep 25 2005, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>uuuhhhhh ohhhhhhh...

comasolo.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CaveMandingo@Sep 25 2005, 08:10 PM

aww man........i miss me some keo....i had a rack of flicks, but that dude ULTRA got my book. he dissapeared on some kelt shit. h0pe thats not the case tho.

i wish that was the real koma. if he could paint like that then there wold be no reason for him to diss.

don't know or care if one is "real" and the other "fake", but we are def. not the same people.

coma23.jpg

this is stamped 1996

coma22.jpg

this was done in either late 94 or early 95.

peace.

xxx

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by hatetown@Oct 1 2005, 12:27 AM

haha yea you assume that right? ride whose fucking dick moron? your shits WEAK.. its a fact of life. your whole crew just lives for the beef. anytime you post that wack ass shit your embarrasing your own city. fucking toy.

ohhhh hit a nerve hahhaha