Legal Graff Wall Map

antidesigns

This is Antidesigns dropping some new technology on the graff scene. We've developed a new legal graff wall map which is just that, a google map hotwired to show the locations of the legal graff walls around. We're looking for anyone with locations to NOT hit up the page ******************** and DON'T add your locations, while your at it DON'T take a look around and especially DON'T drop some comments on the site. Although the map has and will continue to stir some good and bad controversey this morning after it's debut whether you support legal or illegal graff everybody likes free graff walls( I was wrong about this too). so DON'T support the cause and we'll let you know where to stick it.

-maaaaak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first came t-shirts and television advertising, then there was video games and 'how-to' dvds. now this, a fucking "come here and annoy the piss out of us with your terrible scribbles" map. fuck you, are there no more secrets left in graffiti? what makes graffiti cool is that it's not (or at least wasn't at one point in time) accessible to the general public. it was ours. you had to earn your place in graffiti. now you can download it from the internet.

fuck you and your map

yeah duder! check paperchase for my mad phat graffin skillz0rs!

i use the arrows so much that it's just one giant arrow with a bunch of smaller arrows inside the big one. and arrows pointing to all the other arrows with arrows inside of them!

how to do teh fillins?

The way i see it everybody got their own way some jump off bridges to bomb, some like to throw up and run from cops all i ever wanted was to sit with a dozen cans or so and just paint. if that's fucked up then i'm fucked up but i figured if i could find legal spots i'd spend less time pushing weight equipment around the state police barracks for some jackass and more time paintin

The way i see it everybody got their own way some jump off bridges to bomb, some like to throw up and run from cops all i ever wanted was to sit with a dozen cans or so and just paint. if that's fucked up then i'm fucked up but i figured if i could find legal spots i'd spend less time pushing weight equipment around the state police barracks for some jackass and more time paintin

and what does that have to do with writers doing their homework and finding things out for themselves? it's called paying dues, look it up on wiki, yo might learn something

good for you. have a good time enjoying 30% of what graffiti is about....seriously. i dont even want to start thinking about all the amazing times i would have missed out on if my approach to graffiti was as pathetic as yours. ive never been one to get all up on "ethics and culture of graffiti" bullshit because really its all about having fun but, man....you are an embarassment. get the fuck out.