the "truth" behind hip hop

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've listened to that song a thousand times. I love that album. I love jay z. I've never once felt hostility towards religion. I am very much an atheist but HATE, I repeat that, HATE when people go around preaching about how RELIGION IS BULLSHIT and how people shouldn't believe in god. This is crap, Jay Z does not think that he is god, nor does he put secret messages in his music.

I am very much an atheist but HATE, I repeat that, HATE when people go around preaching about how RELIGION IS BULLSHIT and how people shouldn't believe in god.

i hate it when anyone preaches. that said if people stopped believing in god and used religion as a template for leading a good life instead of doing foolish things like chocking life changing events up to "gods will" and viewing conviluted, over-translated text from 2000 years ago as as fact we would be a lot farther along as a society.

seriously....go take a look at the middle east or republican partys efforts to supress peoples rights as humans then get back to me and tell me im wrong....its absolutely fucking absurd that this is still going on in a modern society.

p.s.- hip hop is retarded...im not clicking that link

The 85%, who are the humble masses, mentally deaf, dumb, and blind to the truth about themselves and the world in which they live.

The 10%, who understand much of the truth but use it to their advantage to keep the 85% under their control through religion, politics, entertainment, economics, and other methods.

The 5%, who are the enlightened divine beings, having repossessed knowledge of the truth regarding the foundations of life and of oneself, and seek to liberate the 85% through education.

that preacher is full of so much shit,what about all the other music genres out there, theres fucking music that falls under fucking satan worship songs for kids , and this dude wants to hate on Jay-z because he couldent afford a roc-a wear tall tee. hip hop is dead.

Aight, if this is for real, then I would be amazed/impressed.

Where I call bullshit is that he didn't play the song as it was meant to be played and then reverse it.

If it REALLY is JAY Z, it's gotta be chopped / taken out of context.

If anyone knows what track this possibly is and if that trick works by simply reversing the track, awesome.

But I'm calling bullshit.

-Captain Obvious

The 85%, who are the humble masses, mentally deaf, dumb, and blind to the truth about themselves and the world in which they live.

The 10%, who understand much of the truth but use it to their advantage to keep the 85% under their control through religion, politics, entertainment, economics, and other methods.

The 5%, who are the enlightened divine beings, having repossessed knowledge of the truth regarding the foundations of life and of oneself, and seek to liberate the 85% through education.

Did you write this?

If not, where's it from.

i hate it when anyone preaches. that said if people stopped believing in god and used religion as a template for leading a good life instead of doing foolish things like chocking life changing events up to "gods will" and viewing conviluted, over-translated text from 2000 years ago as as fact we would be a lot farther along as a society.

I think I'd have to disagree, actually.

oh

an extremely hot lady friend of mine

just had to "LEAVE"

and...

and..........

somebody gimme fuckin sharks of death or any satanism.

somethin aready.'''_viperfacebiches fuckall i killya

666 six six six unbeleveable