bad

isor357

I have an adopted cousin... She from Indianapolis and is moving near me. Shes down...easygoing... and we always got along well. I seen her 7 months ago and she was fun, watched me paint, smokes tree, little breakdance chick. She emailed me a few times now to hang out next month when she moves.

The problem... Its my kinda cousin. We arent related but its still my cousin right? I dont even feel comfortable typing the shit i would want to do to this girl after drinking a fifth of rum. I mean. Shit. I knew her since i was in diapers. If this girl started playing with my emotions i may do something my mom would way not approve of.

Basically it seems like a trap.

Its the one on the left and im white

discuss

1292077239_l.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So what, are you waiting for the approval of a bunch of people you neither know nor have ever even met to tell you whether or not it's ok to smash some pussy? Do you not have a mind or dick of your own? If we give you the greenlight do we at least get to watch? Via webcam?

It's not your cousin, it's some hot asian broad that your unkle and aunt adopted. Any normal person would not need some e-approval... they would just smash. Now smash!

the friend is my little sister.

its the psychology of the situation... It does

not rest well.

The problem is:

1) i want to chill with her when she comes to town...she is alright

2) i wish the circumstances were different just because

3) she is a flirt and im bad at peer pressure

To everybody saying SMASH SMASH SMASH... I know

at the same time it makes for some touchy family reunion gossip. Christmas at grandmas will never seem the same. Easter neither.

If you keep being such pussy you wont have to worry about it because she'll eventually catch on and lose interest. Why does your familly even have to know about your sexlife?

If it get's to the point where you been smashing for a while and yous are serious then just grow some nads and tell your familly "look, she aint even my cousin, she's just some broad that aunt and unkle so and so adopted. And now we been fucking. And it's good. And we gone keep fucking and it's nothing you can do about it so just accept it."

i dunno what kind of bizarro world this is RK..but i just want to say that

if that azn beezy and your little sister wanna make a movie.....dude, i got the video camera and i'll line 'em up all night.

ok, sorry. i knwo it's your sister. it's your fault. you made this thread. you walked into it. damn your sister and cousin.....SMASHx2!

ok, here's the deal....

we'll amke up your mind for you about the whole

"i want to fuck my cousin because she's adopted" thing.

but........wait for it......

you have to show us pictures of the following:

1. nude asian cousin vs. hot little sister naked crisco twister game

2. asian cousin eating a banana. naked.

3. little sister taking one of the following 1)a shower 2) a bath 3) a 24 inch pink dildo

4. asian cousin taking the same 24 inch pink dildo (in used condition) in her 1)mouth 2) ass 3) her ass <not a mistake.

p.s.: o'doyles rule!