Gives A Whole New Meaning To The Word "Bombing"...

Joker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We were shitting our pants at work today looking at this. In our budget-deprived ad scene in PR, all we could see were explosions and fountains of dollar bills, cause that fucking ad must've cost a fortune to set up. There's some shots in there that look digitally enhanced, but I know for a fact the money shot (when it goes up the building) was real. You have no idea how much we'd love to work on a big-budget ad like this, this was like waving a bone in front of a starving dog.

Anyone ever tell you that you're a condescending dickhead? If so disregard that shit. I think you're cool. You're alright by me. You can count me as your online freind. Who needs real freinds anyways. Right?

My day doesn't start until someone calls me a condescending dickhead. Once that's done, BOOM, I'm off.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I will take my payment in the form of delicious pancakes Mam...

P.S - Check the Lost thread with out looking at it....the last post is a torrent link to yesterdays episode

We were shitting our pants at work today looking at this. In our budget-deprived ad scene in PR, all we could see were explosions and fountains of dollar bills, cause that fucking ad must've cost a fortune to set up. There's some shots in there that look digitally enhanced, but I know for a fact the money shot (when it goes up the building) was real. You have no idea how much we'd love to work on a big-budget ad like this, this was like waving a bone in front of a starving dog.

I know exactly what you mean... I've been propping and art directing really boring, shitty commercials and music videos lately. Working in the art department for that superball ad (or the paint one) would be sooo fucking fun, it's all I could think about while watching them.

There's a cool six minute "making of" the superball ad on youtube.