spanish speakers and the letter "j"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i believe it was our country, and i dont find it too funny to make fun of the way our people speak. why dont you talk about the white people that go to mexico and cant say shit in spanish and when they try to they say dumbass shit by adding an 'o' to the end of a word and think its spanish.

damn somebody got butthurt.

fact is visiting a country is one thing but if you're gonna live in it learn the language. true story

i believe it was our country, and i dont find it too funny to make fun of the way our people speak. why dont you talk about the white people that go to mexico and cant say shit in spanish and when they try to they say dumbass shit by adding an 'o' to the end of a word and think its spanish.

clean the sand out of your vagina and get a sense of humour, taco breath.

We barely use the "y" as a consonant in spanish, we have a double "L" for that, and it's nearly identical to the english "j" sound. Meanwhile, the spanish "j" is like the english "h".

It's not as easy as you think to consciously reverse the sounds while speaking. We barely use the "y" phoneme, and when we do it's for entirely differently-written words (such as "hielo"). The mind makes an immediate association with a much more "j"-like sound.

and it depends on which dialects of spanish. some places the "LL" (spanish for "ladies love") is pronounced like the english J.

in spain, they pronounce soft Cs and Zs with a lisp.

• 2 months later...
koreans and chinese are japan's mexicans. .

I think filipinos are more of the mexican type.

I actually am slightly racist towards filipino women in japan. About 95% have a shitty attitude and most are here because they or a relative is fucking a japanese guy or guys.