found some cash!

IRONHEAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 years later...

i went into the bathroom adda gas station once. looked over and there was a hella old haggerd lookin brown wallet. looked like it was just garbage and/or somebody stole it and went into the bathroom to pull everything out n bounce.

but its a wallet, so i still opened it.

there wasnt a fuckin stub of paper in that thing, not a buisness card. no plastic. nothin.

nothin accept MONEY. like 350 bucks.

smile.jpg

when i was nine or ten i was walking with my friend on a road in the middle of winter after school and found a bunch of 20's in the snow on the side of the road with mad cars driving. one time i found 30 bucks after buying some pot and then went back and bought more. another time at work i found 60 bucks in an aisle

was driving, pulled into a parking lot, found a spot, starting pulling in, decided nah, i'll reverse an park facing out, did that... got out the car, homie got out the passenger side, dude's like "oh shit, a wad of cash".. he picked up like $275 or some shit... dude bought drinks that night an we def got smashed, but i wtf? i was salty i re-thought an parked the way i did....

cool stoty right bro?