Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IRONHEAD

found some cash!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I woke up a 0500.....found no money

man it was the seventy bucks you were going to use to buy me a new pair of shoes. you dont have to worry about it mane ill just keep it and pay the difference myself. thanks.

your gonna spend it on shoes?! I would spend it on something more important...Like booze...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

3034-189709-d.jpg

Get on this steez....they are good for sneakin'

And your 1SG would approve!!! :)

just woke up a half hour ago and found out i had a nose bleed in the middle of the night. Nowhere near as cool as finding 70 bucks.

Some1's random fact...

If we go to war with north korea I will prolly join... That is a cause I believe, in taking Dj KJ Ill out and hopefully stop the whole communist deally over there...

Some1's random fact...

If we go to war with north korea I will prolly join... That is a cause I believe, in taking Dj KJ Ill out and hopefully stop the whole communist deally over there...

Yeah bro. Except you get absolutely no say where you get shipped and most likely will end up in Iraq watching America and N.Korea and everyone else that wants to jump in the fray nuke the shit out of each other on TV, wishing you were at home at least trying to get your loved ones to safety.

isnt there already a thread about finding money?...yes yes....i believe there is, but i guess using the search button is too hard.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now