Anyone know anything about JEKA??

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THE LAW

jeka isn't active anymore...if he is at all, it's a rarity. there were some personal things in his life that came up that necessitated a shift in priorities. that's all that needs to be said.

it's sad that he doesn't write anymore, THE LAW was a big fan of his style and he had some really innovative ideas.

Originally posted by THE LAW

jeka isn't active anymore...if he is at all, it's a rarity. there were some personal things in his life that came up that necessitated a shift in priorities. that's all that needs to be said.

it's sad that he doesn't write anymore, THE LAW was a big fan of his style and he had some really innovative ideas.

Thanks a lot...... I appreciate the quick response.....I've been wondering this for quite some time and was looking for something. Even a simple "No!" would have worked for me but thanks again for the detailed answer......

BORING JOCKS JEKA STILL THOUGH.........

Jeka was (and still is) one of my favorite writers when I first started. From what I've seen, his styles from '97-'99 were really ahead of time. I always talked about how much I like his freights, but nobody ever seemed to know who I was talking about...

Archived