Portland OR Sketches

twelver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hate on the shoes all you want that is what a frind wanted so fuck it got paid for em that is all that reall matters... but at least yall honest.

thats is most defenitally NOT all that really matters. have some integrity in your art. if cash and fame is ALL that matters to you than it has and will show through your work.

maybe you can get a job designing "urban" logos for corperations so they can relate to the "inner city youth" through their bloodsucking ad campaigns with your cash is king mentality.

thats is most defenitally NOT all that really matters. have some integrity in your art. if cash and fame is ALL that matters to you than it has and will show through your work.

maybe you can get a job designing "urban" logos for corperations so they can relate to the "inner city youth" through their bloodsucking ad campaigns with your cash is king mentality.

wow man.. glad you were reading well. i mentioned nothing of fame and im not all about the money.

that is what they wanted so that is what they got. i frankly yea the shoes suck but ooh well i am sure that every one in here doesnt to perfect shit everytime

and yea but what ever man think what you want.... and never said anything about wanting money for every peice of work that i do but it is what it is..

Archived