fastfood wars - use to be (got a job today!)

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its' like an episode of 30days. but on a serious tip, dunkin donuts and krispy kreme alike are commodities here in hawaii. we also do NOT have : White Castle, Del Taco, El Pollo Loco, we have only ONE Carls' Jr. on the island i live on, only two arby's on the island i live on, and practically no real round-the-way type pizza joints. you know, besides pizza slut and dominho's there's no real mom-n-pop kinda places, and that sir, makes me sad =/ but congrats on joining the american work force! horaay for paying taxes, now you won't feel guilty the next time you catch a toss up, remind yourself *that $89.37 they took out my check should cover this and another get-up*

we dont have white castle either...unless u buy them frozen at the market and go home and microwave them...we have del taco, el pollo loco and cj's...and round table pizza and....im glad we got papa murphy's pizza....i dont think they have that outside of norcal.

i remember i went to nyc in '98 and saw like 4 or 5 sbarro's in time square alone. pissed me off cuz we were looking for some authentic ny style pizza and you got this franchise shit trying to monopolize the spot. anyone who has tried sbarros know their pizza is average. thankfully we found a ray's there.

went back to ny in 2004 and thankfully all those sbarros in timesquare were gone. i guess people rejected that shit.

i remember i went to nyc in '98 and saw like 4 or 5 sbarro's in time square alone. pissed me off cuz we were looking for some authentic ny style pizza and you got this franchise shit trying to monopolize the spot. anyone who has tried sbarros know their pizza is average. thankfully we found a ray's there.

went back to ny in 2004 and thankfully all those sbarros in timesquare were gone. i guess people rejected that shit.

if you dont leave the time square area then you didnt see NY. thats the problem people fucken come here n saty only in that vacinity and that is all fucken tourists, getting jerked for money from big franchise companies.. I only like going there to see the big lights n screens other then that i stay away from going in any place.

Sonic is overated like in-and-out is overated, dunkin dounuts beats krispy kreams ass, and I swear if I ever drive by a white castle I'm stoping immeadiately... I heard it's that good. Hardee's is Carl's Jr.+ fried chicken, but it might only be like that in the south, cause we like that chicken, naw meeeen

Sonic is overated like in-and-out is overated, dunkin dounuts beats krispy kreams ass, and I swear if I ever drive by a white castle I'm stoping immeadiately... I heard it's that good. Hardee's is Carl's Jr.+ fried chicken, but it might only be like that in the south, cause we like that chicken, naw meeeen

never ate at sonic, but i do think in-n-out is overrated. good food but not the shit people are making it out to be. and their fries taste stale. of course though their fries are healthier than other fast food places.

however white castle is overrated. i ate at one in georgia (it's called krystals in the south), and that shit was trash. white castle is just some shit you eat when you got some late night munchies or munchies you just blazed one. a piece of gray meat with holes in it, some shrivled onions, all between a dinner roll.

Archived