Going to see the ocean

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait you have never seen the ocean? but yeah d.r. is the shit.. enjoy.. but understand failure to supply photos will result in the rest of the oz tracking you down with weapons of mass destruction..

Everything is free, booze too.I might have to sell out and get shitty because fuck itsssssssss freeeeee!

I'm really excited to go on vaction,i've never been anywhere thats not graffiti related and those weeks/weekends are bullshit filled fist fighting almost locked up messes!

Yeah mamerro pm some spots to check out.

I was in the DR last winter and let me tell you the sweet spot...

Bacardi%20Island%20enlaged.bmp

Cayo Levantado aka Bacardi Island (called that because it was used in some famous bacardi commercial in the 70's)

is probably one of the nicest beaches I've ever been to in my life. We booked a trip to get out

of the hotel and it was about 45 minutes on a bus and then 20 minutes on a boat. No one lives

on the island, but there's tons of shacks that sell food and drinks. The beach itself is white sand

and the waves actualy break high enough to body surf. Plus there's girls everywhere.

let me go see If I have some flicks....

IMG_2278copy.jpg

IMG_2279copy.jpg

IMG_2281copy.jpg

IMG_2294copy.jpg

^ that's our tour guide chugging rum on the bus trip back to the hotel.

here's a google image

cayolevantado.jpg

dr-map.gif

the island is off of 'samana' somewhere

we rode back to the hotel on a minibus with a 40 of rum and we were drinking the rum though a scuba snorkel. It was crazy.

This one canadian family was there and the dad drank so much rum that he blacked out

and his kid, some british guy and a german dude had to carry him off the bus to his room.

It was internatinoal co-orperation at it's finest!