whiteboy's slang question...

nelACKson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theo, you do realize that santa claus comes from a true story and the person who did these good deeds was white right?

that is why a black santa would be wrong.

black jesus, black god, black heaven. i dont care about any of this because its all lies, i dont care if you say dudes are purple, they are fake.

santa is real though.

theo, you do realize that santa claus comes from a true story and the person who did these good deeds was white right?

that is why a black santa would be wrong.

black jesus, black god, black heaven. i dont care about any of this because its all lies, i dont care if you say dudes are purple, they are fake.

santa is real though.

speaking of good deeds being given credit to the "wrong" race, did you know in the movie "world trade center" they used white actors to play the first person to rescue the two main characters, when in fact the actual person that rescued them was black. the director, producers, and writers caught hell for that.

Ok this is by far the stupidest topic on 12oz. second FUCK GOD HE BETTER RESPECT ME! third there is no god, god was invvented by humans to blame shit that they cant explain on there are no miracles it is just science. Science has proved every church, bible and religeon in the world wrong and even though science is not always true it is based off of ACTUAL events and finding not made up bullshit telling people whats right and wrong. Fuck all religions on earth because my whole life religeon is pushed on me and every person i know yet you push anti-religion on anyoe an they will flip out and prey for you or say your a devil or you are on a lost path. WTF is that i see 3 channels specifically for christians on tv not to metions all the muslem channels an yet i dont see one channel made for people who dont belive in religion. Back in the day the churches ruled everything and if you proved the church bullshit stories about moses or mohammed wrong you were immediately "dissapeared" by the church. Thats where the ILLUMINATI comes in just like in the devinci code they were the ones who knew better and with all the science and shit that people know now a days i just cant understand why people are still so religious. Show me 1 bit of proof that proves ANY god ever existed in any religion, ya you cant same as i cant prove there wasnt one so fuck it and FUCK RELIGION. The only reason it is here is for weak minded individuals who need something to belive in and blame all the bad shit in life on although religion keeps people going and gives people hope its still bullshit and false hope, when will people realize this?

Peace

Ok this is by far the stupidest topic on 12oz. second FUCK GOD HE BETTER RESPECT ME! third there is no god, god was invvented by humans to blame shit that they cant explain on there are no miracles it is just science. Science has proved every church, bible and religeon in the world wrong and even though science is not always true it is based off of ACTUAL events and finding not made up bullshit telling people whats right and wrong. Fuck all religions on earth because my whole life religeon is pushed on me and every person i know yet you push anti-religion on anyoe an they will flip out and prey for you or say your a devil or you are on a lost path. WTF is that i see 3 channels specifically for christians on tv not to metions all the muslem channels an yet i dont see one channel made for people who dont belive in religion. Back in the day the churches ruled everything and if you proved the church bullshit stories about moses or mohammed wrong you were immediately "dissapeared" by the church. Thats where the ILLUMINATI comes in just like in the devinci code they were the ones who knew better and with all the science and shit that people know now a days i just cant understand why people are still so religious. Show me 1 bit of proof that proves ANY god ever existed in any religion, ya you cant same as i cant prove there wasnt one so fuck it and FUCK RELIGION. The only reason it is here is for weak minded individuals who need something to belive in and blame all the bad shit in life on although religion keeps people going and gives people hope its still bullshit and false hope, when will people realize this?

Peace

fuck yo couch nigga

the church was created by man. man is fallible. science may have proved man wrong, but it has not proved that god does not exist. if you believe in god, you believe that he created the world. therefore, if a scientist says 'god does not exist because the bible says the world is 2000 years old and i can prove this rock is 1000000 years old.', for example, a believer just has say 'god is all powerful. when he created the world 2000 years ago he chose to made the rock 1000000 years old. he also created the fossil record and the science you use for your carbon dating. why? there's a difference between faith and knowing. faith is a decision. if people chose to believe, then they are worthy of his rewards.' to discount your evidence. as a scientist, how can you prove that wrong? what ever you say or do, god made. you're fucked.

by the way, i'm not religious (despite my name). i like to play devil's advocate.

its so fucking frustrating to get into this argument with an evangelical christian

good post