How do you get your paint?

Boxer_16

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my mom buy it for me! Thx momma! XOXX0x0x0

spoiled bitch...

just walk up and down alleys. people always leave their garages open, walk on it and talk what you need!! thats how i get my paint. i only buy if i want specefic colors of good paint for something

rack from lil stores I got one of those here and they have red evil still but only like black and white, some silver at times but people buy it faster then I can rack it fucking hicks need to get real rims not sprayed on.

fuck or just jump kids who have a lot of paint just use a bat and bam free paint.

I am old enough to buy it but three bucks is just to much for something made in a foriegn contury for 50 cents a can

• 2 weeks later...
rack from lil stores I got one of those here and they have red evil still but only like black and white, some silver at times but people buy it faster then I can rack it fucking hicks need to get real rims not sprayed on.

fuck or just jump kids who have a lot of paint just use a bat and bam free paint.

I am old enough to buy it but three bucks is just to much for something made in a foriegn contury for 50 cents a can

THE BEST PLACE TO RACK I HEARD WAS

HOME DEPOT FILL UP ONE OF THOSE RED

BASKETS AND WALK OUT AND I HEARD THEY

DON'T HAVE SECURITY SO THE WORKER AREN'T

ALLWOED TO CHASE YOU WHEN YOU WALK OUT

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THEY JUST CAN'T

Why I goto the magic fields of rustoleum and there's a tree for each color and i just reach up, but you have to twist the can off counter clockwise or it won't grow back, and put it in my back pack and goto the layup. that easy.

so you were the one who wasn't twisting those cans off counter clockwise! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
I buy....all the time.

I respect professional individuals that rack for a living. i have no qualms about what they do. Whatever works for them does the job.

Me, i'm no good at stealing shit. I get a cold sweat racking a pack of gum.

Doing the math, i figure paying $30-100 for a goodie little stash of paint is all good compared to the thousands you'll spend on fines, court costs, lawyer fees and time lost to community service for racking a couple cans from the hardware store.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU DONT EVEN PAINT!?!?!? YOU PROBABLY USED 2 CANS THIS ENTIRE YEAR HUH. YOUR A PUSSY CANT EVEN RACK A STICK OF GUM HAHAHA