Woman uses baby as weapon

fuse=--action

I don't know if anyone made something on this yet but here it is.

Woman charged with using baby as weapon

POSTED: 11:52 a.m. EDT, October 10, 2006

Adjust font size:

ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

The baby boy was in serious but stable condition Monday at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," District Attorney Bradley Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name was not released, suffered a fractured skull and some bleeding in the brain, authorities said. His head hit Graham's boyfriend, the baby's father, police Lt. Dan Spizarny said.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

Source

-fuse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't know if anyone made something on this yet but here it is.

Source

-fuse.

What an idiot. That mother should never get those kids back. Good thing is that when that baby grows up, that will be one hell of a story to tell his friends, being used as a friggin hammer.

the sad part is that child is probably going to suffer some major brain damage and developmental problems at the hands of HIS OWN FUCKING MOTHER. That bitch deserves to have every bone in her body broken starting at her toes and working the way up. There is something so disturbing about anyone that can harm a child and especially a new born baby. That bitch does not deserve to breathe.

yeah i read about that shit the other day.. I honestly don't know what would make someone use their baby as a weapon.. some people just should never have kids..