Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THANKYOU

its official.

so i finally got my own one bedroom apartment, been living with my best friend for the last 13 months in our 2 bedroom, and finally sprung to get my own place. and might i say its working out quite beautifully...

my spots in a good area, the layout is fly, i got my new couch up in here, the big screens in full affect... can't wait to start bringing some ladies through.

i feel like the man right now.

anyways, just thought id share.

thanks 120z, for the kick in the ass.

ha!

ya heard

its saturday.

Take your ass off the computer

down to the club and spit some

game.

You gots to set it off right.

precedents and shit

two days straight of moving shit so i can be out of my old apartment in a few days, yea, i wanna go downtown and go "clubbing"...

who are yall trying to kid here? acting like yall are really about some shit... (some of you)

ill see what i can do on some piks...

Photos?

Whats the rent like in your spot?

i got a ridiculous deal, the girl that showed me the new apt... she liked me, so i got a killer deal.

i got 923 sq ft, 123 of that's a patio, so about 800 on the actual inside.

and i smashed the girl who hooked it up at the front desk. luckily she quit her job the day before to go to another job... because that would have been weird / annoying...

i got a ridiculous deal, the girl that showed me the new apt... she liked me, so i got a killer deal.

i got 923 sq ft, 123 of that's a patio, so about 800 on the actual inside.

and i smashed the girl who hooked it up at the front desk. luckily she quit her job the day before to go to another job... because that would have been weird / annoying...

You didn't say what this deal is. What's your rent?

i smashed the girl who hooked it up at the front desk. luckily she quit her job the day before to go to another job... because that would have been weird / annoying...

And am I the only one that's confused by the way this is worded?:confused:

Guest spectr
And am I the only one that's confused by the way this is worded?:confused:

No you are not the only one..

^

there's a saying around here

big truck, small cock

it's all trucks and cocks with you isn't it!

the girl that showed me my apt, aka the girl in the office doing the leasing, hooked me up with a great deal. (other apartments in my area for the size i got are around $675-740 and im only paying $569)

and then i said i winded up smashing her to, which was a bonus.

but normally, as a rule of thumb, its never good to have sex'd a girl that close to your pad etc... but luckily she just got a new job and quit the one at the apartment...

a one bedroom apt in my neck of the woods goes from around 800 to 1100 a month, depending on size and location. unless you can get into subsidized housing, then you pay around 500 a month and don't pay any utilities.

Chico%20DeBarge.jpg

Got a one room apartment

To a little tiny space

Isn't much but it keeps the rain drops

Off my pretty baby's face

I'm just gettin by

And the money's spent

Don't even know how I'm gonna pay the monthly rent

in phoenix i was renting a spot for 450 a month across the street from the projects. fucking cock smokers really liked the car i was driving at the time. i could tell because i replaced the triangle window about 5 times while out there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now