Carrying paint, harnesses, bags, etc..

OTD

shit man i carry my tins in the hollowed out skulls of my enemies that i have defeated on my bombing campaign of new radius. I impressed cope2 much and unlocked new blackbook pages

It's easy to criticise, harder actually try something out. Shut your mouth if you've nothing but unfunny criticism, your wit fails.

a harness sounds retarded, i just carry my shit in a backpack. imma toy too tho, so what do i know?

I'm glad a backpack works for you. It doesn't for me, just as I don't own any messenger bags aside from my laptop one because they don't feel right on me, so I decided to come up with a simple way of solving this problem and share it with the rest of you.

I know you'll all tell me how much of an idiot I am or similar such crap, but hey, I can take it. What are you going to do, lol? At least I tried to be helpful, unlike lots of you smartasses.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props, I like it. I usually use a backpack, but this seems like a very good idea too. Just needs a way to keep them in when you are moving a lot. If I were to use it I bet I'd drop a cap once in a while, because I'm always hopping fences and getting in tight places.

canvas folder bag. those shit they give out at conventions, they are super strong so you can load up alot of cans. but they also look unsuspicious, and if you were put in a bad situation with a security guard or track worker you can swing those pritty hard.

Great, real nice of y'all. I read your rules, I read all the shit you ask me to and then you just give me shit over it. I've known other non-toys to ask the same fucking question.

Also, it's not like asking "In San Andreas..". That's not a valid comparison at all. Seriously.

San An wasn't exactly made by real "gang bangers" (or whatever the hell they like to be called, if they even exist in the way they do in the GTA games). Getting Up was made by some with connections to graffiti culture. Whoever it was made by, you'd all say it's shit, but take your fucking cynicism elsewhere, okay?

What's so difficult about shutting up with the negative comments, the hating and just saying whether you think it's a plausible idea or not?

I'm only pissed because you can't do me the decency of answering my question seriously when I've done all I could to get it answered without wasting any of your oh-so-precious time.

this is the funniest reply ever... stop being a pussy take risks run like hell and be down as fuck... and wen all else fails.. get other people to do the dirty work and just bullshit.. ha!:D

Right, here we go, a tutorial for a simple can harness:

You will need:

• An empty pringles can
  • A pair of old socks, fairly small for preference
  • A stanley knife/cutting implement
  • A tape measure/30cm ruler
  • A marker of some sort
  • A roll of duct tape
  • A length of rag (mine was about 90cm long)

stuffip9.jpg

First off, take the pringles can and measure it. Figure out the half-way point and mark it with a few points around the can, then join them up to form a fairly straight line, once you've done that, just cut along the line.

measuringyv9.jpg

markedcanfk0.jpg slicedcanshh2.jpg

It helps if you've got the lid, but it's not essential, as you can just tape up the bottom to fix that. Take the end with the metal bottom and push the sock into it, toe first. Then, when it's mostly in, fold over the top of the sock and bring it down the sides. Bring it so it covers the bottom a bit, I let mine cover about 1cm or so of the base all the way around

sockstuffsq3.jpg sockcanbu2.jpg

You should now be able to fit a normal 400ml can in there easily. It should fit snugly, making it easy to pull out, but also tight enough that it doesn't fall out if you tip it over. Next, take some duct tape and tape all the way around, nice and tight. That way the sock is unlikely to slip off.

sockmtnke9.jpg tapedsockcanby0.jpg

By this time I'd found the lid to the can, so I taped it up securely. Then I did the same to the second as I did the first.

tapedsecondcangc4.jpg

Line the two holders up, side by side and then tape around the bottom with a couple of pieces of duct tape, then do the same on the top.

twosockedcansfx3.jpg

cans1stjoinzu2.jpg cans2ndjoinnc3.jpg

Next, take a long piece of tape and either thread it under the tape you put on the two cans before, or stick it on in two pieces, so you've got two sticky pieces at the top of your can holsters, able to bite onto the length of rag:

canslongtapebitsp0.jpg

side1firstjoinas1.jpg side1secondjoinae7.jpg

On the other side, it's slightly different. Instead of biting onto the rag, you want to create a wide duct tape tab:

side2onevr6.jpg side2twote5.jpg

To grip onto this tab, you're going to make a small sticky tab at the end of the rag. Not too big, or it'll stick too tightly and be difficult to remove (unless of course you want it to be one piece, in which case you can just do the second side like the first).

stickytab1uy5.jpg stickytab3dk4.jpg

A few final touches – I widened the contact area for the sticky tab and reinforced the bottom of the cans with a couple of bits of tape:

finalmodificationsjv8.jpg

You can then hang these on your shoulders, one each side. Unless you're really puny, you should be able to wear a jacket over these and it shouldn't show unless you open it up wide.

To remove them in a hurry, just pull on the wide contact tab and it should come loose and drop off you, allowing you to ditch them quickly.

dude they sell these online.. look around order from montana!!! they sell them ready made.. nice and small and black or camo... lol jokin right? jock them shits.. if ur gonna be in the graff game u better utilize that jock!!! lol its used for everything form cans bottles weed caps drugs ... in otherwords stealing hiding holdin...