Carrying paint, harnesses, bags, etc..

OTD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I'll just get hated on some more, but what the hell, eh?

towermegettingup0301062articletowermc0.jpg

Edit: I just noticed Forecastfox telling me the temperature outside - to prove my point about how cold it is up here at night - it's currently 2C outside.

If im in a risky place, i take a THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING plastic bag with me and stick it behind something as i work. If its a secure spot ill use a normal backpack. A harness could work in a safe spot, if you want to keep your cans close you your heart while you work or something. Out on a street with the risk of a cop driving by, even with a big jacket, thats a hella fat front you will be packing, and if its so cold people layer up so much, you will prob be freezing with the missing layers to look normal. Cool idea though if it was legal to paint, might look pretty styling.

never played the game so i dont know what the hell the harness is...

sounds fucking gay though

just take a backpack/shopping bag/ messenger bag and book it if your seen

oh yeah and ummmm

CLOSED

Speaking a little too soon aren't u? The thread still isnt closed.

Harness sounds like a shit idea. just backpack. but wrap the cans in a towel or something to stop them flying around and hitting each other.

Well at least now I got some responses that were worth the time it took to read them.

I might do a sketch of the harness I have in mind, as it's not quite as obvious as that one, that one was just like, the inspiration.

Dude, he wants to lick your asshole

What's with all the gay-bashing on here? Are you guys all self-loathing closet homosexuals? Not comfortable with yourselves?

I also really like how you guys bitch and whine about the same old questions, only to bitch and whine when a new question comes up!

But if it makes you feel better about yourselves..

I have no idea what the fuck you were trying to get across with that last message, other than that you think I'm a herb.

Some of us went to school and like to use it to get our point across so we don't have to spend three forum pages trying to explain wtf we're talking about.

By the sounds of it, no one has. I know some other better graf artists from another area who have also expressed an interest in harnesses, but they'd all be idiot toys compared to the ultra-amazing people on here, I'm sure.. After all, anyone who's not been here for years is clearly an idiot, going no-where and should fuck off and die, right?

Edit: Cool bag, Clonedmulestew.

I'm sure I'll just get hated on some more, but what the hell, eh?

towermegettingup0301062articletowermc0.jpg

Edit: I just noticed Forecastfox telling me the temperature outside - to prove my point about how cold it is up here at night - it's currently 2C outside.

well i want to be peterpan but im not on enough acid as you are in your fantasy world OTD