Carrying paint, harnesses, bags, etc..

OTD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i use left over stop&shop bags... really. mark ecko is nice yo, dont hate on him just cause he burns over you, foreal, if it wasnt for him graffiti wouldnt be what it is today, why you think i got mad ecko shirts??

And by "being what it is," you mean what? As in a joke? Or the "cool-thing to do" amongst pre-pubecant kids, high school kids? If your post was sarcastic I apologize, but seriously, to claim Mark Ecko helped found graffiti, that's not exactly worth joking about, cuz LB's take that shit seriously.

• 2 weeks later...
just get a bag dude..just get some bag and put paint in it...its not that hard..If you cant figure something as simple as that out then you probablly shouldnt be writing or even thinking about it.

No, it's not that hard.

However, just because everyone does things one way doesn't necessarily mean it's the best way, it just means that they can't be bothered to try anything new or anything that might suit them better.

You guys use bags, great for you. Why is it such a problem that I want to try something differently? It's like hating on someone because they like Pepsi instead of Coke!

Isn't one of the principals of graf to try and do things your own way?

Instead you get a load of pig-headed responses from a load of writers who may have style but are still intolerant of anything different from the norm.

and that harnes from that game is gay how would you not get caught with cans of paint straped to your chest.....cops wont think your bombin theyll think ur a terrorist...........

.......MARK EKKO"S A FAG......

Oh noes! Everything's gay!

Shut the fuck up, man, what are you, twelve?

Trying to look big and hard by hating whatever everyone else is hating on this week?

How would you not get caught?

Well if you use your fucking brain and eyes you'll see that I want a harness like this for when I'm going to quieter places, or when I'm doing anything legal. The idea is to avoid getting into a situation where the police would stop you.

I've never even seen any police out at night, I barely see any people, let alone police.

You feel threatened by gay people or something? Calling things you don't like gay?

Marc Ecko may have sold out to some extent, but in doing so he's up more than you are and raking in the cash.

This is one hell of a toyish question, I'm sure, but I've not been able to find anything on the matter having both googled it and searched this forum.

Some of you recommend carrying paint in disposable bags that can easily be ditched if necessary, others recommend messenger bags, backpacks, etc..

Having played Marc Ecko's Getting Up, I found the protaganist's harness a rather interesting idea. I wouldn't want one quite so godsdamned obvious, but I was thinking, what if you had a harness holding four to eight cans tight to your chest and then wore either a baggy hoody over the top or some sort of baggy jacket (like a duffel coat).

What do you think of this idea, has it been tried? Am I just talking out of my toy ass?

Sometimes the only way to find out is asking, so I'll let you guys answer.

i know you mean well...but this thread is so retarded. Don't use that fucking video game as reference for how to write graff. Learn your history and don't bite....go

all you need is a 1 strap bag!

go for the student look:cool:

u dont need all these belts which are "really" sly.

or even jus slammin um in to ya pockets of ya parka coat.

just think if you need to run an you hav 3 or 4 cans in ya poket..u aint gona get to far befor your tackled to the ground.

a single strap bag is jus what every1 needs..

an u can jus spin it round on ya sholder an pick out ya paint wiv both hands wiv out the bag even touchin the floor...noo need to be fanny about searchin for paints wiv 1 hand of the back of ur sholder.

1 strap .....

nobody will ever even consider you to be causing trouble

:D

safe

alright, im going shopping foor a new bag, and i remeber seing this mesenger that was made for writers that cand store up to 8 cans in its on seperate compartments. im trying to google it now.

i cant find it, all i remember, it wasnt a graffiti related brand. jansport or eastpak or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Shit just go to a thrift store buy a suit jacket for 5 bucks and put some paint in the pockets......i just figured this one out for myself looking at a suit jacket i got from a thrift store.

Or if you dont even wanna do all that then like many other people have said just bag the shit.

OTD is accsuing people of being close minded and attacking their age by saying "what are you? twelve"

1: you got this idea from a videogame

2: it was made to make money by Mark Ecko

3:you are getting your panties in one mean fucking bunch , o my go just typing this right now is making me mad . is it i mean is it really that hard that you have to use the internet. Do this shit by your self figure it out and tell us how it goes FUCK!