Just some sketches

Tzar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
you all can hate thats cool, im just doing what i like. I dont need any fucking spotlight on the internet, i was just sharing some fucking sketches. you bitches need to chill out. Any motherfucker on a forum for graffiti is a toy.

Theres some serious writters on here that are known world wide, your a fucking idot. Most of us could care less about E-fame, and people are giving you a hard time because you keep opening your mouth about dumb shit. Word to the wise kid, think before you talk.

• 3 weeks later...

Tzar, can you do me a favour? Build your countries fucking wall right back up. I haven't even seen your sketches (damn computer) but the way you come here, insult people and pretty much demand attention to what I automatically assume is toy as fuck. A blind deaf person would hate you before meeting you. What does that tell you?

And here I was thinking I was gonna see some sketches from Tzar in my country. Tearz....