Just some sketches

Tzar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tzar2.jpg

this one is not bad... however seeing you're other shit, it's hard to picture you actually doing this one...

it's good that you wish critique from others...

however you're no one special nor do you deserve a thread relating solely to you're own crappy drawings...

and please refrain from ever drawing a crown within your name...

your toy status just jumped 800 points..

tzar2.jpg

this one is not bad... however seeing you're other shit, it's hard to picture you actually doing this one...

however you're no one special nor do you deserve a thread relating solely to you're own crappy drawings...

Oh you're such a badass bokalz!!!111oneone..

You are the bitch here, seeing as you gave me what i wanted, and you're the one moaning about graffiti status.. This isn't highschool. dolt.

same topic... same heading... same shit!

you keep forums going by bumping threads... refreshening some.. those that seem to spark interest in you... or reply to anothers post...

starting threads is fine... but bullshit threads and wasting space is not necessary..

and no need for you to be concerned with forums going...

theres hundreds of people on this site all the time...

starting new/useless threads will just get people whom you know nothing off starting shit to you...

tzar2.jpg

Internet letters=TOY!

i started a new thread, because it was a different topic..

But whatever..new threads are how you keep forums going..

you shouldn't have started either!! in case you haven't noticed, there are over one million people on this message board. if everyone started a thread about their fucking sketches, nobody would look at anything. you have to organize

you all can hate thats cool, im just doing what i like. I dont need any fucking spotlight on the internet, i was just sharing some fucking sketches. you bitches need to chill out. Any motherfucker on a forum for graffiti is a toy.

you all can hate thats cool, im just doing what i like. I dont need any fucking spotlight on the internet, i was just sharing some fucking sketches. you bitches need to chill out. Any motherfucker on a forum for graffiti is a toy.

If you don't need the spotlight, don't start a thread... and sure sharring sketches is nice, but everyone thinks its crap, then please stop sharring.

TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY oops sorry, my fingure slipped