Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

I never thought work could suck this much

The Dad got me this job thinking he was a favor to me, to put in 8 hours of manual labor on top of the six hours of class I have each day, including saturday and sundays. $8 an hour all because graphic design has been dead this and last month since my two coworkers just fucking bounced. Did I mention I hate friends?

Now I'm working with a bunch of white folks harboring racist views and I swear to god are certified retarded by the state of California, along with some skitsophrenic black crackheads from richmond who never shut the fuck up. The two groups constantly wage war and nothing ever gets fucking done so I get to do everything while retards and crackheads pollute my silence with bullshit. My superiors are also all fucking incompetent, but i can't complain to anyone because my boss is friends with my dad so I got to help the bossman out and do this shit for at least three more months before I can even think of quitting.

I never thought I would miss my art career this much. This shit is fucking hell.

Now I'm working with a bunch of white folks harboring racist views and I swear to god are certified retarded by the state of California, along with some skitsophrenic black crackheads from richmond who never shut the fuck up. The two groups constantly wage war and nothing ever gets fucking done so I get to do everything while retards and crackheads pollute my silence with bullshit.

You work in a prison?

along with some skitsophrenic black crackheads from richmond who never shut the fuck up.

ive met people from richmond who fit this exact description.

dontchaknow bobby?

bobby's world!....damn i miss that show....way better than deal or no deal.

The Dad got me this job thinking he was a favor to me, to put in 8 hours of manual labor on top of the six hours of class I have each day, including saturday and sundays. $8 an hour all because graphic design has been dead this and last month since my two coworkers just fucking bounced. Did I mention I hate friends?

Now I'm working with a bunch of white folks harboring racist views and I swear to god are certified retarded by the state of California, along with some skitsophrenic black crackheads from richmond who never shut the fuck up. The two groups constantly wage war and nothing ever gets fucking done so I get to do everything while retards and crackheads pollute my silence with bullshit. My superiors are also all fucking incompetent, but i can't complain to anyone because my boss is friends with my dad so I got to help the bossman out and do this shit for at least three more months before I can even think of quitting.

I never thought I would miss my art career this much. This shit is fucking hell.

damn i'm sittin here in sacramento, at work readin this and i can' t fuckin beleive it but i'm in the same fuckin boat man. i feel ur pain and agony, if only i could make real money from my art......

go hustle shit for innovage. It sucks, you work long easy hours but you work alone and thats whats up. I would do it but i have no ride and its fucking cold out

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i think of richmond california, i think of:

coach%20carter.jpg

oh yeah with ashanti and that puerto rican cat speaking with ny accents misrepresenting the bay

Wrong words can eat these nuts, or swap jobs if his green card ass has one. Lens can slit his wrists. Busa can read the second paragraph. I'm not mad tho. Today was better.

One crackhead was fired for trying to fight me. Since bossman has wanted to fire this dude for a while, and this was a substantial case to fire him for, without a shitton of beurocratic bullshit, dude slipped me a fifty on top of paying me OT the entire day for working more than seven days in a row, and gave me something of a promotion. No pay raise but I'm still recieving OT and the new job means I'm not breaking my back all day and just direct workers in a specific area.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now