Stupid Chris

Frate_Raper

this dude that works for me sucks at life like no one else.................. today i caught him dumpster diving for out dated bags of chips. Not a big deal right? my company truck was parked next to the dumpster with my name alllllll over it. People looked disguested as I came out of starbucks to find him and this toothless fuck screaming in joy over these discarted bags of dorritos.

On Tuesday I came out of a gas station to find those two fuck tards STEALING clothes from a donation bin for canser research.

oh yeah stupid chris is 27 and toothless pat 33!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude thats why you dont hire crack heads...I worked with them when I was in high school at a moving company. Smelly eatting vienna sausages and tuna both straight outta the can spending all their money on cigarettes crack and natty ice dont work worth a shit...I hate worthless people like that however I am glad that I worked with them because it showed me exactly what I do not want to become...

Dude working for me last week filled a cube truck's gas tank with diesel. It seemed like an honest mistake that could happen to anyone, so I didn't get too pissed. But the next day, I found out that they make diesel nozzles a different size, which in theory should be a foolproof method of keeping idiots from ruining trucks. It turns out that this asstard went into the gas station and bought himself a funnel, which he then used to ruin the truck. When the guy riding with him asked if he was sure about what he was doing, he replied that he of course was, and that "all trucks use diesel gas", and that the fact that the gas cap clearly said UNLEADED FUEL ONLY was actually meaningless.

Oh, and we now owe the truck rental company $3000.

I will not be hiring him again.

this dude that works for me sucks at life like no one else.................. today i caught him dumpster diving for out dated bags of chips. Not a big deal right? my company truck was parked next to the dumpster with my name alllllll over it. People looked disguested as I came out of starbucks to find him and this toothless fuck screaming in joy over these discarted bags of dorritos.

On Tuesday I came out of a gas station to find those two fuck tards STEALING clothes from a donation bin for canser research.

oh yeah stupid chris is 27 and toothless pat 33!

wait the what is the porblem? you saw them dumpster diving? you saw them taking clothes from a donation bin for cancer research?

I think that every job has to have its retard there, as soon as one gets fired a new one comes in. Just like every village has its idiot. My jobs current waste of space is this oxycotin addicted hip hop wanna be retardo. Atleast once if not twice during a 6 hour shift he will have to have pills brought to him by his dealer. I found out he is soon to be fired since no one can stand him. One day he was in there after eating a few oxy's and bars of xanax and was standing next to a pizza oven dozing off while standing up and falling twards the oven. Sadlyt he heat from the oven would wake him up. I would have given up an entire weeks worth of tips to watch him land face first on a 450 degree oven. Another time dumbfuck was supposed to be making pizza's but once again was fucked up due to his chemical cocktail and straight collapsed and smashed his face into a cutting board. Needless to say that was priceless. Another time I gave him a ride home due to the fact that I felt sorry for him having to walk 2 miles home in the rain. I had some drum and bass playing in the car and he could not listen to it without doing liquid and TRYING to mc over it. Somehow a pothole just came out of no where while he was doing this and I had to make a fast hard left making him smack his head against my window...damn those invisible potholes....fucking tardface.

kid is straight cracker style to the max.

SOOOOOOOO lets talk about stupid chris, also known as fucktard or fuckheeeeeed.

His voice sounds like a child, like he talks like a 5 year old. He is one of those burn outs that will put anything in his body to get a buzz. He lives with his mom in a geared to income housing project, ILLGEALLY! He rides his bmx bike to work and does tricks out front of my shop, when he should be loading the trucks for the days work. He miss-pernounces words like you take breaths. If more then 4 guys are on a job he thinks that he should sort of stand around and supervise because he's worked here off and on for 7 years. He makes dump truck noises when he moves a wheel barrel, he calls himselfthe bob-cat because once my dad made him move 25 yards of rock by hand AS PUNISHMENT....he had the time of his life. He talks about mustangs all day, he was so jealous of me buying an audi that he walked up to it kicked it spit on it and called it a peice of shit.... my ol man went nuts told him that the reason he will never own a car is because he and his drug addict mother will abuse the welfare system for the rest of their lives, followed with if you could even afford a rim on this thing i'd be shocked.Hes on disabblitiy because he claims to be dyslexic, I looked into it.....not happening. He hangs out with 16 year old kids, his lunch is ussually comprised of snack cakes and a power-aid which he eats all at once and feels sick and then complains he has no food when we work until 9 that night. He lovvvvvvvvves rap-core and shitty heavy metal but he dresses like a raver. I could go on for days about this mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent him and this other fucking retarded sack of educated shit to prep an interlock job. I pull up in my car to surprise them....they're standing there all proud of the grade the set........SLOPPED IN TO THE FUCKING HOUSE,we all know thats wrong! it took them the whole day to do that and it took me the afternoon to fix it.

I want to fire Stooooopid every fucking day, my pops wont let me because "i need a nigger to do all of the worst shit i wouldn't ever imagen making you and the smart guys doing" he made him move 10 tons of armour stone BY HAND a few weeks ago.

When I drop the goods on Pat you guys will wonder why these fucking cunts work for me.........is almost the end of the season:)