Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

Stupid Chris

this dude that works for me sucks at life like no one else.................. today i caught him dumpster diving for out dated bags of chips. Not a big deal right? my company truck was parked next to the dumpster with my name alllllll over it. People looked disguested as I came out of starbucks to find him and this toothless fuck screaming in joy over these discarted bags of dorritos.

On Tuesday I came out of a gas station to find those two fuck tards STEALING clothes from a donation bin for canser research.

oh yeah stupid chris is 27 and toothless pat 33!

I belive my point was talk about how fucking worthless these two sacks of shit are....dumpster diving is fucking wack!

its wack because they both are being paid fairly well for what they're doing!

I was just talking to someone about the 'hot bags' that fast food places put out after the food is an hour old.

Dude thats why you dont hire crack heads...I worked with them when I was in high school at a moving company. Smelly eatting vienna sausages and tuna both straight outta the can spending all their money on cigarettes crack and natty ice dont work worth a shit...I hate worthless people like that however I am glad that I worked with them because it showed me exactly what I do not want to become...

Fire him.

Or really, really lecture him. Like, one of those "here's how you handle life" things.

Man, that must be really embarassing. If I was in your position, I would have gone haywire, and then had an aneurysm.

Dude working for me last week filled a cube truck's gas tank with diesel. It seemed like an honest mistake that could happen to anyone, so I didn't get too pissed. But the next day, I found out that they make diesel nozzles a different size, which in theory should be a foolproof method of keeping idiots from ruining trucks. It turns out that this asstard went into the gas station and bought himself a funnel, which he then used to ruin the truck. When the guy riding with him asked if he was sure about what he was doing, he replied that he of course was, and that "all trucks use diesel gas", and that the fact that the gas cap clearly said UNLEADED FUEL ONLY was actually meaningless.

Oh, and we now owe the truck rental company $3000.

I will not be hiring him again.

Fire him.

Fire both of them. Or at least warn them once that next time they pull any imbarassing acts of bummery on the clock they will become jobless bums for real.

There's a guy at my work named chris that sucks. We bus tables at a fancy restaurant so we have to wear white dress shirts and he doesn't wear an undershirt and the first two buttons arent buttoned...what a tard.

what the fuck, stealing shit and finding free chips is a-ok by me, i ate some dumpstered chips a long time ago and they were just fine, actually better than that because they were free

Guest spectr
this dude that works for me sucks at life like no one else.................. today i caught him dumpster diving for out dated bags of chips. Not a big deal right? my company truck was parked next to the dumpster with my name alllllll over it. People looked disguested as I came out of starbucks to find him and this toothless fuck screaming in joy over these discarted bags of dorritos.

On Tuesday I came out of a gas station to find those two fuck tards STEALING clothes from a donation bin for canser research.

oh yeah stupid chris is 27 and toothless pat 33!

wait the what is the porblem? you saw them dumpster diving? you saw them taking clothes from a donation bin for cancer research?

stealing from cancer patients is fucked up!:mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now