Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayorMeanBeans

Its that time again.

So my first take home midterm is due this monday. Its a four page paper, and the following is the question. The teacher values ingenuity above everything else- have some fun with it channel zero:

1)You are the proud owner of a busy bar at the corner of Ste. Cathérine and St. Laurent. On the surface it is a perfectly normal enterprise – you serve drinks, sell cigarettes and host video-poker machines. Each quarter you faithfully report your earnings to all relevant (identify them precisely) tax collectors. The friendly beat cop, an honest young man, drops in for an after-duty drink each night. However things are not quite what they appear. Some of the booze you sell, you bottle in the basement; some of your cigarettes are smuggled; and some of the video-poker machines are stolen. In addition, some of your income comes as a sort-of license fee from a drug dealer who sets up in a corner each evening; and you rent out reserved places at the bar to “sex trade workers” of various genders or variants thereof. Explain how you get away with all this in the face of each relevant (identify them precisely) regulatory, revenue and police agency.

first....

to tell you the truth....

i did not read that..

/u hear me..

Explain how you get away with all this in the face of each relevant (identify them precisely) regulatory, revenue and police agency.

easy....I let my spokesman Mr. Benjamin Franklin handle all my PR issues of this nature

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now