Its that time again.

MayorMeanBeans

So my first take home midterm is due this monday. Its a four page paper, and the following is the question. The teacher values ingenuity above everything else- have some fun with it channel zero:

1)You are the proud owner of a busy bar at the corner of Ste. Cathérine and St. Laurent. On the surface it is a perfectly normal enterprise – you serve drinks, sell cigarettes and host video-poker machines. Each quarter you faithfully report your earnings to all relevant (identify them precisely) tax collectors. The friendly beat cop, an honest young man, drops in for an after-duty drink each night. However things are not quite what they appear. Some of the booze you sell, you bottle in the basement; some of your cigarettes are smuggled; and some of the video-poker machines are stolen. In addition, some of your income comes as a sort-of license fee from a drug dealer who sets up in a corner each evening; and you rent out reserved places at the bar to “sex trade workers” of various genders or variants thereof. Explain how you get away with all this in the face of each relevant (identify them precisely) regulatory, revenue and police agency.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first....

to tell you the truth....

i did not read that..

/u hear me..