RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

you can be mad no matter how much money you got

kids parents get divorced, mom marries a sleazy guy with two annoying children, kid hates everything thats fucked up in his family, parents argue, kid leaves the house to go chill. while chillin, discovers graffiti. doesnt matter how much money you have, things like this still happen... sometimes worse when theres large amounts of $ in the divorce, but also if there isnt a lot of cash to fight over...

i just got a pretty damn good movie idea...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i aint gonna lie, i aint poor but i aint no rich kid neither. when i got into it i diddnt think about economic status or any of that shit. where i was wasnt a hot spot for graff, and had like no inspiration for anything, just loved the shit. my first tag was simple, and liiked like chickenscratch. i diddnt know anything about cope or seen or stay high or all these guys that im told got me into it. the point im trying to make is i diddnt get into it for social status or to feel good, i got into it because i liked it. haha sometimes i wonder whatd happen if i was never introduced to 12oz and montana and graff paint and blah blah blah and just had my own style. oh well, never know now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TWIST definitely didn't grow up wealthy. He's doing okay for himself now, but it took a lot of hard work and planning on his end.

As far as everyone else, it's neither here nor there...it's mostly just the luck of the draw. Besides, money can't buy you determination or skill.

^^^i'm halfway wit ya dude. I didn't even know there were mad rich writers when i was all doe eyed and shit growing up until i went to art school and started chillin with a writer who lived in Trump Towers. Introduced me to a whole new world of rich nyc kids who write but really the dude had and still has skills, gets up, is respected, and he uses his resources to better his craft which i respect.

haha sometimes i wonder whatd happen if i was never introduced to 12oz and montana and graff paint and blah blah blah and just had my own style. oh well, never know now.

Wow, I'm please tell me you didn't just say that! I'm just going to pretend I didn't even read that..

:rolleyes:

what the hell does money have to do with anything..ive been busted for painting and shop lifting and i dont need to steal..didnt need to steal.. had a bit of money on me when i got caught..so the fuck what..

this thread makes no sense..graffiti is all about WILLINGS... just cuz u got paint..dont mean u willing to paint.. jus cuz u can afford paint dont mean ur willing to go out and paint..

who ever wants to paint/rack w.e..is going to do it..who ever wants to paint/rack ALOT is going to do it..money is not a factor...

i steal paint not cuz i dont have 4-5 bucks... cuz im not paying fucking 5 bucks for some shit that im going to use up in like 3 minutes....so im still trying to figure out what RICH WRITERS is suposed to mean..

unless ur parents work for the police...or the government or some sort of organization like that..

GETTING PAINT IS GETTING PAINT...GETTING ARRESTED IS GETTING ARRESTED...

SHUT...STOP WORRYING AND CRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES FINANCIALS ANDMAYBE INSTEAD OF CRYING AND BITCHING ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE GOT IT BETTER THAN U..

GET A JOB..STAY IN SCHOOL GET A DEGREE OR SOME SHIT...STOP PAINTING GRAFFITI....THEN U WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING BROKE OR GOING TO JAIL... WAMO....PROBLEM SOLVED..

you know what really "grinds my gears" its rich kids who write. they dont have to go to school, dont have to have a job, dont have to worry about getting caught, cuz they have mommy and daddy to pay for everything. They just go from city to city and get apartments/houses they dont pay for and have thier parents credit card to feed thier coke habbit.

fuck blue bloods

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

and fuck people who go to art school too, it has nothing to do with talent, it has everything to do with if you can pay the tuition, oh i mean if your parents can pay the tuition.

meh, my 2cents, im just venting cuz im a broke mother fucker who works for a living and hasnt had shit fed to me with a silver spoon

sounds like you didnt get into art school either.

Nice rant, i agree fully but for me its just rich kids in general especially when they act all fuckin g'd up seriously can't we just round them up surround them by their walls of cash and set it on fire then see what the lil punks do?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm lower-middle class. No hot water right now, but we've got electricity, internet, food on the table, and plenty of things to be grateful for.

I don't really care for rich people. Not to say I dislike all of them; I have plenty of friends who are well off. My best friend is pretty damn well set. I just don't like "rich people" as a concept or whole.

But when you go out and do graff, you're the same slime as everyone else. If some kid from the suburbs is willing to get his hands dirty, risk his shit like everyone else? Same props to him as the poor kids get, man.

As long as there's no ego associated to being well-off, I don't really see the big issue. Now say the kid's talking shit cuz he's got all this dope paint his parents bought for him, then yeah, I can see the issue there.

Otherwise, live and let live, make some dope shit.

• 2 months later...

I have more respect for rich kids going hard, then I do poor kids who went hard but now only go hard on canvas, trying to get rich.

That being said, I don't like your stereotypical rich kids much, fuck them. I straight up despise kids who try to flaunt their parents wealth too much, like that one kid in every highschool always yapping about his BMW or some shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...