RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hating on people because of the lives they were born into. Hate people because of who they are, not because of their bank balance, skin colour or whatever. If they're assholes, hate them for it, if they're not assholes, don't be so fucking shallow.

just because a rich kid doesnt have to work and could go out and get around n up more than you just means you gotta go even harder and better to compete.

and its not the ones who started off writing in the first place and then goes to art school to further their skills and talent for them to make ends meet and keep on doing what they love. its the ones who goto artschool and then start writing. thems the fake fucks.

aerosol culture aint about rich or poor. its about having fun, having style, and bombing.

im reasonably well off...

my dads a doctor, i still work to buy what i need, my parents won't stand for mooching...

i rack paint because its too expensive to but every time, though i do pay for beltons/ironlaks/montanas (when i can affor them for a change)

but how rich is rich?

I'm a 29yr old Therapist... I don't paint on walls anymore though, although im gonna start looking for out of thw way spots to piece... I can't afford to get locked up or i loose my license to practice :lol: Not to metnion ive been locked up 5 or so times already for painting.

NYC Graff Task Force can suck a dick

THIS WHOLE THING IS FUNNY. I KNOW KIDS HEW HAVE MORE MONEY IN THE BANK THEN I WILL EVER HAVE AND THOSE ARE THE DUDES PULLING SCAMS, BREAKING BOTTLES OVER PEOPLES HEADS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK GETTING LOCKED UP AND STAYING IN JAIL RATHER THEN PAY FINES IT DONT MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IF YOUR A PUSSY YOUR A PUSSY......MONEY OR NOT

Hating on people because of the lives they were born into. Hate people because of who they are, not because of their bank balance, skin colour or whatever. If they're assholes, hate them for it, if they're not assholes, don't be so fucking shallow.

ha ha ha.....

SHUT.....

....UP!!!!!

I don't know how old you are, but however old you are, you've got some serious growing up to do.

Ha ha, are you serious? What's next? Is this cheesedick going to show up at my apartment with a ruler to smack across my knuckles?

I can see you with your kids....

Son: "But Daaaadddd, I wanna go see the AFI show tonight! AM i still grounded?"

OTD: "You got it BUSTER!"

Ha ha, are you serious? What's next? Is this cheesedick going to show up at my apartment with a ruler to smack across my knuckles?

Maybe I should just take your advice and hate you for your skin colour or social class you were born into?

Admittedly, that'd be a waste of time, as you're just an asshole anyway, regardless of any other criteria.

Maybe I should just take your advice and hate you for your skin colour or social class you were born into?

Admittedly, that'd be a waste of time, as you're just an asshole anyway, regardless of any other criteria.

I guess its vogue to be stupid and write graff at the same time these days... Its also easy for these guys to talk shit virtually..

I paid for art school, homebroy. You ever heard of this crazy shit called student loans and working for a living?

I never heard of a trust fund that could erase felonies from your record. I'd love to have a grip of cash to buy that crazy euro paint, though.....and mass quantities of rusto pro cans.

meh its a 50/50 type of thing, i have rich friends who talk of thier exploits in fucking costa rica,japan,and italy and im like well...i rode the red line and saw some sweet HOA shit. Only prob none of them write,but they are really cool people to chill with,regardless of income and shit ya dig?