Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bufme1

Chicago Graff

Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

damn man those Amtrack cars are the shiznit!

yea- i would post more but i devoured(sp?) all of Mul's Amtrack flicks...:crazy:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I really like the holiday pieces, like that mane chirstmas freight and the mayhem easter piece. Gotta love it

MANE

Anyone have anymore mane???? That dudes mad cool he showed me alot about painting from pieces to fr8s. BIG UPS TO MANE....

SNOOOOOZING!!

everybody snoozed, i know it......

Spiderman II Filmed on CTA® Last Week, Past Weekend

The CTA does NYC: a 6-car train was made up as MTA subway cars for Spiderman 2, including ® route logos, MTA logos, new destination signs, and new car numbers.

A yellow X was taped on the side of one of the cars in the center of the train to act as a mark for the actors to look at as the train passed. One assumes that this is where the action will be added digitally in post-production.

The 2200-series cars got MTA logos next to the doors and under the last window (with the words "New York City Subway") on the left side of the car side, plus new car numbers.

Columbia Pictures was out last week and this past weekend doing extensive shooting on location in Chicago for the Spiderman movie sequel, whose official title is currently The Amazing Spider-Man.

Shooting took place on several downtown streets, as well as on the CTA® Loop elevated. It appears that none of this filming involved the principle actors (Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Kirsten Dunst as love interest Mary Jane Watson, etc.), but rather hundreds of extras in scenes where the main action will be added digitally in post-production. Is the movie taking place in Chicago? No, it seems that Chicago is standing in for New York City in certain scenes. For the "L"TM scenes in specific, the Chicago Sun-Times reported last week that the producers want New York el trains in the film moving through a ''canyon'' of urban skyscrapers, which has not really been possible to shoot in New York City since the Manhattan els were demolished in the years preceding and immediately following World War II. So for those kinds of visuals, Chicago is it!

http://www.chicago-l.org/news/images/2001/HolidayTrain%40Linden01.jpg'>

http://www.chicago-l.org/news/images/2001/HolidayTrain-interior.jpg'>

November 23-24: Red/Purple Line (Howard-95th, 95th-Linden, Linden-95th, 95th-Howard)

November 29: Red/Brown/Blue Line: Howard to the Loop for the Xmas tree lighting in Daley Plaza, operation from Loop to Rosemont Yard via Green Line, Paulina Connector, and Blue Line

November 30: On display at O'Hare for CTA® Employee Appreciation Day

December 1: "Food Train" on the Blue Line

December 7-8: Blue Line

December 14-15: Green Line

December 21-22: Brown-Orange Lines (Kimball-Loop-Midway-Loop-Midway)

Fuck Frank Kruesi!

Guest schick1

Re: SNOOOOOZING!!

Originally posted by bufme1

everybody snoozed, i know it......

Spiderman II Filmed on CTA® Last Week, Past Weekend

The CTA does NYC: a 6-car train was made up as MTA subway cars for Spiderman 2, including ® route logos, MTA logos, new destination signs, and new car numbers.

A yellow X was taped on the side of one of the cars in the center of the train to act as a mark for the actors to look at as the train passed. One assumes that this is where the action will be added digitally in post-production.

The 2200-series cars got MTA logos next to the doors and under the last window (with the words "New York City Subway") on the left side of the car side, plus new car numbers.

Columbia Pictures was out last week and this past weekend doing extensive shooting on location in Chicago for the Spiderman movie sequel, whose official title is currently The Amazing Spider-Man.

Shooting took place on several downtown streets, as well as on the CTA® Loop elevated. It appears that none of this filming involved the principle actors (Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Kirsten Dunst as love interest Mary Jane Watson, etc.), but rather hundreds of extras in scenes where the main action will be added digitally in post-production. Is the movie taking place in Chicago? No, it seems that Chicago is standing in for New York City in certain scenes. For the "L"TM scenes in specific, the Chicago Sun-Times reported last week that the producers want New York el trains in the film moving through a ''canyon'' of urban skyscrapers, which has not really been possible to shoot in New York City since the Manhattan els were demolished in the years preceding and immediately following World War II. So for those kinds of visuals, Chicago is it!

no not me I was there, talked to some of the actors too, and cought some tags admist(spelling) the choas it cuased, some worker saw me and gave me a crazy look, and I nodded. lotsa fun. It was weird though the actors had to look at the sky and be like " Hey look, its spider man!" even though nothing was there good shit, fuck movies.

my bro used to paint with some heads from BSA back in the day i think a few heads in the crew went to art school havn't heard from them since.........mane is dope as fuck

purple monkey dishwasher

..did anyone catch a flick of that 's' skol on western just south of foster under that fallen awning on the east side?...or those 'syfer's that were on the red line last week?..email me if ya do...:dazed:

and does anyone know if thats the skol that had the smiley face piece on the brownline a long time ago?

Guest schick1

theres only one skol in chicago sb cmw...................if anyone else repped it here there toy.