Chicago Graff

bufme1

any JASE or FRED or DEEP flickz, post them up , or any of the other Crew MeMbErS...

ohh i saw MUL up in NY, in Brooklyn i believe, i dunno i've only been here 1 week. Chi-Town, i'll B ther 1 day.. lotta history up there..

and the MUL i saw was in a high building of the roof, it was a blookBUSTER. holla.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit....

sup chi town hustlers.......

chill

winta time....

ummmmm ummmm

cmw crew.....

cmw crew.....#!

word....ERIE..ONE......

ASEND.....

MANDO...FLASK...REVISE...DES....,,ARK,,,,BAFEL,,,,SMIRK,,,,TOEL.... NIKE... HOPE...HYPE...TRIK...INDY....MUGS....NOME....AMOE.... JOKE FRESH.....HOUSE,,,,FILE ONE AND FILE2...LOD....FGN....KRUDEONE RIP.......ADGE......AND SO ON...:king: :king:

Guest KephaOneLove

yo, just breezing through....i gots to figure out how to post them dam flizicks...:king: :king: hotheadz.org:king: :king: aek.....

FYM CREW!!!

FYM CREW

------free your mind------famous young men-----forget your morals----------fuck yuppie mentality-------fantasize you're me-----fuck you mayor-------finance your money---fuck y2k madness------flex your muscles----------fucked your mom----forget your mistakes----focus your mind-------

Guest GriffStyles

NIGGA YOU NEED TO STUDY THEM YARDS AND DO THEM

cHECK IT THIS THE CITY OF FUCKEN GANG WAYS

CHICAGO DON'T HELP PEOPLE THAT WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SHOW THEM HOW TO DO THIS AND THAT. THE WAY TO DO THE YARDS IS ON YOUR OWN STUDY THE FUCK OUT OF THEM AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THATS HOW YOU DO THE YARDS AND THATS THE ONLY WAY.

http://madeulook.com/graff/images/ELSEPI1.JPG'>

http://madeulook.com/graff/images/SAWPIE1.JPG'>

Guest KephaOneLove

yo, theres a police brutality protest manana, Sun. 3:00 @ Cook County Court..

Also, on Tues.October 22nd.@ the Daley Plaza-Downtown...its Police Brutality Month, and Tues. is the National Day Against Police Brutality..Stand Up and Support a cause worthy ofa fight...there are more things to worry about than petty wars, and beef...

p.s. fuck all you toys...hahahhahahah!!

never lovin' always hatin!!!!peace...fuck da police...:D :mad: :king:

Archived