Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StormShadow

AOM CHICAGO IS WACK

i'll give it to 'em on the size tip, but they wouldn't even have THAT shit down if Jem wasn't crew...and he ain't got letters for shit. only nigguh who got styles in that crew is Avel. AOM west coast got styles like herb smells funky. AOM Chi be gangsters, though - fake as they may be...

YOU JUST DONT KNOW. WE CREEP WITH NO SLEEP.

..ARMY OF MADNESS..

Guest CatScanner

dues on here fucked my password shit up, but fuck it yo-:idea: the AOM-EDSK war is fucking amazing, AOM is bringin alota tha heat, with every tag the flipped "K" I know 1 cat in EDSK,but i met him way before the war, and havent talked to him since. EDSK has the Northwest on lock, MOA all over.i wanna see the flicks of shit that EDSK has done, if people have it. as far as this past year, it was pretty weak, but hella cities do not compare to some of chicago's worst years!!"king:

to all Nortside heads- have u been peeping CUV crew up alot?

Guest POSTROCK

Who Da Fuck?!?!?

Hey KEAS, what the fuck!!! why are you postin' flicks of POST when that ain't your name. Don't get me wrong MUL is down, there's no denying that, but use your own shit. I'm the original POST, since '94 and nobody can take that away. So, if you want some shit with my name, I'll rip you the fuck up.... OK

ILL ART MASTERS.

Guest POSTROCK

WHERE IS DES?

hello, hello.... now that the anger is out of my system, has anybody seen des? he's disappeared. If anybody knows how to get in direct contact, tell him to find me. It's imp.

Thanx Homies

Oh, Props to JEM and my nigga WOR3.:D :D

yo post

you wanna give a tour of chill spots? I'm new here, any places I can go? warehouses?factories? you know the deal

MR. TRST

Guest POSTROCK

plo

plo,

I'm back...

Just so muthafuckaz know POST is white not black (no offense). The King of the Ghetto's, the marker king of downtown. This upcoming weekend is gonna be the shit. Cats who grip keep grippin' cause you'll be tripping on the shit that i'll be rippin'

Guest krowteN

whoever posted those cta trains rocked it.

thet h.w. is dope.

if you have more old running cta's and wanna trade drop me a line.

Re: WHERE IS DES?

Originally posted by POSTROCK

hello, hello.... now that the anger is out of my system, has anybody seen des? he's disappeared. If anybody knows how to get in direct contact, tell him to find me. It's imp.

Thanx Homies

Oh, Props to JEM and my nigga WOR3.:D :D

IMP...you lookin for DES CMW....?

Guest CatScanner

First, i wanna give props to Post for rocking hard since....forever;I will be posting some stolen flicks from the MUL site pretty soon, and maybe when I get a scanner I can post some of my own flicks.:idea:

BIZUMP

Re: Re: WHERE IS DES?

Originally posted by erie1cmw

IMP...you lookin for DES CMW....?

hey Erie, youre forgetting somethin... newjack nigguhs in Chicago dont know JACK SHIT about oldskoolers like Des. nobody doin they homewerk. this nigguh be askin about Dez AIR crew.

Guest POSTROCK

Thank you

To the cats showing love:

Thanx alot peeps, I appreciate that shit. It keeps me going strong. 9years is a long time, but its all worth that shit. I feel bad that all i've been reduced to is street bombin', but whatever. I needs to get on some fill-ins. So if anybody is down to rock the highways,greenlinesouth,or some brown line holla at me:king: :king: :king: peace

Guest POSTROCK

NEW JACK?

If you think POST is some new jack, whoever you are, think again. I've been here for anlong time so don't give me that shit. And even though I was lookin' for DES AIR IAM IAM IAM IAM, i still know my shit.

Hey ERIE, props fam, keep that shit real your one of the last ones so dont fade away. Peace :D :D

too much sweets and rotten teeth.....

hey fartnockers , all of you......who proceed to think someone cares about how many years you put in .........post your pictures or go and paint and let someone else post them for you........this thread was off to a good start until some people decided that drama and gossip was needed...hey, some one please save this thread, "buffme" please post some flicks....i know your reading this ish...............................??????

Guest GriffStyles

Never seen you up until 2000, maybe

yo,

CHECK POST YOU DUE YOUR THANG BUT YOU SAY THAT YOU BEEN WRITING SINCE 94, GET THE FUCK OUT NEVER SEEN YOU UP IN THOSE DAYS BECAUSE NOTHING EVER GOT BUFFED AND NEVER GCAUGHT A POST TAG.

AND FOR THAT NEW JACK DES KNOW YOUR HISTOR THERE IS A DES IN DA W SO YOU AIN'T ABOUT GRAFF JUST ABOUT TRYING TO BE COOL.

ok

so anyone here that ordered a movie, and didn't get one .....sorry about the delay, but my guy konrad was the only director, editor, and producer, not to mention the only one paying for the po box and all the other complicated details that it took to make it, ............but at last it is done and i personally saw and own a copy now, they were mailed out thursday morning so if you are pist , sorry it will be there soon..

Archived