Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wack

ok there is a point and time for everything........and this week is anti 12oz week..

so throw your faggy ass laptop back in its triple five soul backpack and go do the real thing!!! this year was so weak in chicago and winter time is up......whats up anyone here remember demolition day 2001 here in this city...i know i do...anyone know how to kill streets like 3fk has been, fuck your system and order.....live as you die.............scalp like a mohican and do whatever it takes to motivate you to krush

and if all you do is cargo trains in blown up hot hopper spots well respect the art of a free traveling gallery and living life as a number not an individual..........................i emplore you all to ignore this sites ridiculas undertones of weak hiphop gestures............this is chicago a great place to be a yuppie not a city with a graff scene.. in the past fall is what makes the leaves turn brown....this time lets make something worthwhile with the coffee stained life...revolt against yourself and makea change........time is too short........a small choice to make, are you a oportunist of the moment, Are you a mouse or a man.....

People who i hope to see do some shit this year that have been slacking............-------------->

peso mando page hek pistol dekal elotes dough comie dekaf down ism1 prove skol rone CObweb and this infamous ko........(no, "kO" is not a krew and if you think so then i guess mode is rocking her mans mojo.........and thats about it..)

and for all you tricks with a big...........well theres survellance camera's on all brown line cars (stations too....) so keep a look out.....dont use a U pass (or be tracked) ("fuck big brother"

hear one & dough)

last but not least . there are too many biter ass jockers out here,,,i dont mean to believe it but there is an abnormal amount of try to hard to fit inners............kids trying to bite every new york name in history......or some old school freight train painter ...........well whatever.......this will definately spark some controversey........and by the way i am not affiliated with shady ass jake.........

Guest cool christ

i implore you to get a life

go bomb yourself and stop worrying about what other people are doing and whether or not someone's going to track their "U-pass"

sound like a nerd with your cliche yuppy starbucks jabs...

Re: Re: The Real Big Bang Aom Gang

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Dreos, I understand you guys have been around for awhile, and you guys paint alot of freights, but you dont live in Chicago. I've lived in Portland and Chicago and let me tell you the AOM kids in Chicago do not fuck around. you may think they are toys but they are not. they fucking stab people, and for you to come on here talking shit like you know the deal is ill advised because you do not understand what you are talking about. whatever you think West Coast AOM is, these kids will own you, and that is no diss to you. at first i thought it was wack that they wrote AOM too, but then i saw how much work they put in and they fuckin kill shit. Get over it. there are two AOMs and unless you come here and take them over, that's how it will stay.

Goodnight,

Krypt DWA 3FK Portland/Chicago

we dont "just paint freights" and were not "just from portland"......

and thats cool that they kill shit but were Aom and thats the way it is...on a national level.... they can be whatever in chicago but motherfuckers know who Aom is cross country...and thats that

Re: Re: Re: The Real Big Bang Aom Gang

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

we dont "just paint freights" and were not "just from portland"......

and thats cool that they kill shit but were Aom and thats the way it is...on a national level.... they can be whatever in chicago but motherfuckers know who Aom is cross country...and thats that

so your a freight crew...and your national...keep it that way...aom chicago is a street, freight, cta, hardcore bombin crew....so aom in chicago will keep doing there thing...and your national aom will keep running into the yards and painting trains...

problem solved..

Guest GriffStyles

Chicago is Gangster as hell and don't Belive in fucken frights

FIRST THING IS FIRST FOR YOU YOUNG BUCKS THAT DON'T KNOW YOUR HISTORY

KO IS KAOS ALSO KNOW AS BEL FAT CREW

SECONDLY, I AGREE WITH FUCKEN BILL GRAFF THIS HERE SUCKED, BUT DON'T SLEEP ON THE WINTER

THIRD AOM FROM CROSS COUNTRY WHEN YOU WANT TO GROW SOME BALLS COME TO THE ALCAPONE CITY WHERE THE REAL GANGSTERS ARE AT AND THE REAL TRAINS(CTA) NOT NO FUCKEN FRIGHTS

BIG UPS TO ALL THE REAL HEADS

ps NIGGS NEED TO STOP JOCKING SPOTS

bill droppin knowledge

yea bill mcCallister, tell dem fools--chitown was weak this year. everybody uses the buff as a crutch or an excuse to not bomb. when i come back to chicago from school i hope to see some holiday excitement on the streets and whatnot---either way i got some contributions for the cause. people are just pussies basically. younger writers dont even know what a burner is. fight back fell off like bungee jumping. people who should be rockin just arent. starbucks gets up all city and shit. but enough bitchin' more action jackson.

damn they even gave me my own smilie face--:D

Re: Chicago is Gangster as hell and don't Belive in fucken frights

Originally posted by GriffStyles

FIRST THING IS FIRST FOR YOU YOUNG BUCKS THAT DON'T KNOW YOUR HISTORY

KO IS KAOS ALSO KNOW AS BEL FAT CREW

SECONDLY, I AGREE WITH FUCKEN BILL GRAFF THIS HERE SUCKED, BUT DON'T SLEEP ON THE WINTER

THIRD AOM FROM CROSS COUNTRY WHEN YOU WANT TO GROW SOME BALLS COME TO THE ALCAPONE CITY WHERE THE REAL GANGSTERS ARE AT AND THE REAL TRAINS(CTA) NOT NO FUCKEN FRIGHTS

BIG UPS TO ALL THE REAL HEADS

identify yourself....................you speak as if you know..........

Guest GriffStyles

You Know who I be when you see my stezzzzz in Da fucken windyCity

YO WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO LOD TFD WHO THE HELL ARE THESE NEW JACKS WHERES ROCK, MAINE AND ALL THE OTHER HEADS

Re: Chicago is Gangster as hell and don't Belive in fucken frights

Originally posted by GriffStyles

i just checked and i got some balls so can i stay with you?

Guest GriffStyles

CHECK IT I AGREE

I AGREE, BUT I DON'T CARE AND SECOND BUFFME YOU TALK LIKE IF YOU KING WHAT DO YOU WRITE YOU HOE ASS NIGGA, ERIE BEEN AROUND TO LONG SO HE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE WHATS WRONG AND RIGHT

OH WELL I FUCKED UP

EMFFUB

AOM CHICAGO IS WACK

i'll give it to 'em on the size tip, but they wouldn't even have THAT shit down if Jem wasn't crew...and he ain't got letters for shit. only nigguh who got styles in that crew is Avel. AOM west coast got styles like herb smells funky. AOM Chi be gangsters, though - fake as they may be...

Originally posted by StormShadow

AOM CHICAGO IS WACK

i'll give it to 'em on the size tip, but they wouldn't even have THAT shit down if Jem wasn't crew...and he ain't got letters for shit. only nigguh who got styles in that crew is Avel. AOM west coast got styles like herb smells funky. AOM Chi be gangsters, though - fake as they may be...

i gotta disagree with you.although not all of aom chi is dope as fuck,but there sure as hell not inexperienced.

Archived