Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest defyone

Pleabian Rock.. when are we gonna rock a wall.. i painted with raven today, and it seeems as though the weather is mighty nice. so give me a ring if you still have my number

http://chrissilva.com/graph/ScarceThrowy.jpg'>

Scrawl Master Scarce, 1987...

Dude was and probably still is crazy...kept notebooks filled with the serial numbers of train and buses that he'd bombed...had a crew called "Clive Barkers Creations"...up until a few years ago he was bombing happy stuff like, "Kill Blacks" and "Die Nigger"...also into "Ultimate Fighting"...I saw him on the train a few years ago and he showed me a photo album of his, all pictures of trashy girls holding these tripped out paintings of dragons that he did. A true psychological wonder.

Uptown...

Near should go bombing (damn legal eagles)....bufme1 should go handle the lines, too instead of starting these damn chicago posts and not even posting anything up....Too much AEK stuff.....WAY TOO MUCH (they're not the only Chicago)....where are the trains?.....where's "the snake"??Who here knows about "the snake"??Cornboy we need to handle the biz....hey everybody's a critic....I wish I knew how to post....damn me and my learning disability.......um, yeah DEEP was tight as hell....Fred, whew.....Thor was the shit, too.....What ever happened to Trust?Tight as dude.....had that shop under the wilson stop.......THC in general had a big impact on chicago graff, TMS was the shit, too.....SMUT owes me some money....brownwall kills memories...

Hit me up, Corn Huskular....when I get back from SF obviously.....

Re: Uptown...

Originally posted by Goat Head

Near should go bombing (damn legal eagles)....bufme1 should go handle the lines, too instead of starting these damn chicago posts and not even posting anything up....Too much AEK stuff.....WAY TOO MUCH (they're not the only Chicago)....where are the trains?.....where's "the snake"??Who here knows about "the snake"??Cornboy we need to handle the biz....hey everybody's a critic....I wish I knew how to post....damn me and my learning disability.......um, yeah DEEP was tight as hell....Fred, whew.....Thor was the shit, too.....What ever happened to Trust?Tight as dude.....had that shop under the wilson stop.......THC in general had a big impact on chicago graff, TMS was the shit, too.....SMUT owes me some money....brownwall kills memories...

Hit me up, Corn Huskular....when I get back from SF obviously.....

yeah theres a lot of aek stuff i said taht there was MOST of it is

yeah that nasty coat of brown paint ruins everything......i know aek arent the only guys n chicago i just puyt them up cause they have some really nice stuff and i couldnt find any other chicago stuff i never said they were the only or the biggest in the chi......

Archived