"If it wasnt for Microsoft, you faggots wouldnt have no fans."

Dirty Messican

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo son..word up on the ill post..i'm just chilling here in flushing queens..dirty messicanske is so ill ..word is bond. the freshest shit..ah man!!!......lmao

:lol: :lol:

I always thought benching trains on a bridge would be sick.......I thought wrong.

Why the fuck would you think itd be cool benching trains 15 feet above you going 30 MPH??????????????? :confused:

This is how it goes when you 1) dont really care about benchin 2) youre lazy and heads come into town and want to peep shit. 3) when a train rolls by you stay on your ass drinkin beer and chose to zoom in (haha) I guess 3 and 1 are the same. 4) just really doan give a fuck. Peace out YO! :lol:

yo, they getting under your skin! don't hate the player hate the game? or someshit. you can't pick your friends, but you can pick your friends' nose.

meh

hope4

repae

FIRE sunk my battleship though.

ps. yo yo yo, flushmedownthetoilet queens in the house...big wop chain snagging chesthair oner in the house...yo...all 8 elements of hip hop represented from breakin' to mcdonalds'. peace.