BODY BOMBING

hrm smk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image00200lc1.jpg

The bitch with half her face showin in this is fuckin ugly

haha yea, and tagging your little sister and her friend isnt that cool anyways

yeah, and getting on 12 oz. and trying to clown people you dont know isn't really that cool to me either, so i guess fuck it. i really don't give two fucks what you think about me, i put my art on here for people to look at it if they like it. if you dont like it you are free to say whatever you want about it, doesn't mean it will help you or me in any way at all, so do us both a favor and keep it to yourself. and i'm also not really a fan of arguing on the internet, so i dont think i'll be wasting my time discussing this any further. go hang out in front of your local middle school if you want to clown on kids you don't know.

pwr bitch.

fuck, i used to have a really good one of some asian chick who had a tramp stamp graffiti piece opn her lower back, jeans partially down and a great ass shot....i mean, stellar....breathtaking and shiw.

She has one of those studded belts on....anyone help me out on this one?

yeah, and getting on 12 oz. and trying to clown people you dont know isn't really that cool to me either, so i guess fuck it. i really don't give two fucks what you think about me, i put my art on here for people to look at it if they like it. if you dont like it you are free to say whatever you want about it, doesn't mean it will help you or me in any way at all, so do us both a favor and keep it to yourself. and i'm also not really a fan of arguing on the internet, so i dont think i'll be wasting my time discussing this any further. go hang out in front of your local middle school if you want to clown on kids you don't know.

pwr bitch.

you know, if you really truly didn't care.....you wouldn't have replied in the first place. you're still come across as a "whiney" even though you opted for the "moral high ground" argument.

and yeah, those girls you wrote on are pretty hurt:yuck: