US Troops use punisher stencils to mark raided property

Rocky McGreen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
In the capital cities of the industrialized West, authorities consider stencil art to be a crime against private property, a form of “visual pollution” created by delinquent “gangs” and “hoodlums”. Spray painting stencil art on city streets is an illegal underground art practice that can land you in jail… unless of course you are a stencil artist for the US Army in occupied Iraq.

OOOhhhh!!! Gotcha!!!

Whooooooaaa!!! what a bunch of hypocrites !!!

We're onto something here... lemme write an internet article about it, We'll blow this shit sky high

that's stupid. doesn't do much for winning "the hearts and minds" of the people. they see those evil skulls all over town and what else can they do but let that further associate the US presence with evil.

i'm pretty sure this is just one company and not entire brigades and battallions putting up these skull stencils. the average soldier there (who probably came up with the skull idea) doesn't give a fuck about iraq or what direction it goes to. he just wants to do his tour of duty there and get the fuck out and get back home to his family and friends.

that's stupid. doesn't do much for winning "the hearts and minds" of the people. they see those evil skulls all over town and what else can they do but let that further associate the US presence with evil.

i'm pretty sure this is just one company and not entire brigades and battallions putting up these skull stencils. the average soldier there (who probably came up with the skull idea) doesn't give a fuck about iraq or what direction it goes to. he just wants to do his tour of duty there and get the fuck out and get back home to his family and friends.

Yeah maybe. What does the average soldier eat? Half a cheeseburger, 1/3 of it covered in mayonaise, and a spoonfull of lentil soup because he's partially vegetarian?

There's no such thing as the average soldier, but you're probably right that most of them just want to up and get out of there. Damn. Bush says the troop levels will stay the same till 2010. Impeach! Impeach! And teach these soldiers something about common decency. Damn.

If i was in the armiez, I'd paint hearts over the skulls to ease the minds of iraqis. I think it's funny how lame all the shit our generation of infantry does. Vietnam would write "with love" on their bombs, and that was snazzy. A punisher skull on a raided home is just redundant.

Oh banksy he's so clever!!

I'm sure not everyone of you has even heard of this ireland-based tagger entity, Banksy.

Apparently he is behind a special underground cult-phenomenon called street art.

First appeared on the streets of London in 2003, street art quite cleverishly questions the authority of a public space and reflects the views of distressed youth and asks everyone the question

"who owns the city???"

In the modern capitalism ridden world, the graffiti artist is the new revolutionary, fighting againzt oppression and big imperialist companies yall