don't go to doctors in bad neighborhoods

Abracadabra

i had to have a physical yesterday for my green card application. had to have a tetanus shot, and it's fuckin painfull. i dunno what the bitch did, but there's a hard ass lump in my muscle and shit is aching like hell. i think she injected it with a shovel. and to top it off, when she took my blood she had to hack at me 8 times before she got a vain. she ended up taking it from the back of my hand which hurt like a bitch. and all of this cost me $130!!! fucking terrible.

viva the australian medical system

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
there's nothing wrong with my veins. shit, i reckon even i could have got it in less than 8 tries!

You know they get like Nurse's Assistants to do that shit. Sucks man, once I went to the doctor and some idiot that went through some blood taking weeking course was doing my blood work....dude blew two of my veins and overshot a third, I really wanted to punch him in the mouth.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^^^ Ahhhhhh

True Story:

When I went into the service we had to get a Moxacillian (Spelling??) Shot....now the this shot is a intermuscle shot. Now they told us to hudle into a room drop trou and not move cause if the Medic fucked this up he can inject us in the nerve that is deep in your thigh...Long story shot they shoved this huge ass needle deep into my ass and it hurt like nobodies business...I couldnt sit for two days.

when i lived in oakland (and had insurance) i had to go to the dr. i'd never picked a dr, always just went wherever my mother told me to, but since i was now an adult, it was on me. i went through the list and due to my strict anti-semitism, i put a big black line through all the cohens, rosenbergs and goldsteins, finally settling on a 'chen'. why the fuck i thought a chinese dr. in chinatown was going to be a good choice, i have no clue. apparently none of the people in his office, including him, understood either, as they all asked me if i was sure i was in the right place.

anyway, i dont remember what he did for me, if anything, but i remember being totally out of place and it being funny. he didnt poke me. i appreciated that.

nick.jpg

"Now there are many options available for dangerously underweight individuals like yourself. I recommend a slow steady gorging process combined with assal horizontology. You'll want to focus on the neglected food groups, such as the whipped group, the congealed group and the choc-o-tastic. Be creative. Instead of making sandwiches with bread, use Pop-Tarts. Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon."

Guest R@ndomH3ro

ABC didn’t have to flee...I am not supposed to say anything but, ABC is on a Joint Interagency Diplomatic Program to help all the Allied Nations to DaNcE N' GraFf superiority. Keep it on the DL that is G-14 classified

That will show them communists.

when i lived in oakland (and had insurance) i had to go to the dr. i'd never picked a dr, always just went wherever my mother told me to, but since i was now an adult, it was on me. i went through the list and due to my strict anti-semitism, i put a big black line through all the cohens, rosenbergs and goldsteins, finally settling on a 'chen'. why the fuck i thought a chinese dr. in chinatown was going to be a good choice, i have no clue. apparently none of the people in his office, including him, understood either, as they all asked me if i was sure i was in the right place.

anyway, i dont remember what he did for me, if anything, but i remember being totally out of place and it being funny. he didnt poke me. i appreciated that.

That's pretty funny.

I know never to have an Indian pediatrician. They laugh when you tell them you're having severe heartburn at the age of six. Then, twenty years later, and you've lived half of every day in constant pain and no sleep, and with high risk of heart disease, you'll want to go back and kill him.

i had to have a physical yesterday for my green card application. had to have a tetanus shot, and it's fuckin painfull. i dunno what the bitch did, but there's a hard ass lump in my muscle and shit is aching like hell. i think she injected it with a shovel. and to top it off, when she took my blood she had to hack at me 8 times before she got a vain. she ended up taking it from the back of my hand which hurt like a bitch. and all of this cost me $130!!! fucking terrible.

viva the australian medical system

Welcome to America. You think $130 bucks is expensive? Wait till you need to go to the emergency room for anything.

...had to have a tetanus shot, and it's fuckin painfull. i dunno what the bitch did, but there's a hard ass lump in my muscle and shit is aching like hell. i think she injected it with a shovel...

the same thing happend to me the last time i had one

a huge fucking lump in my arm and i swear i couldnt move that shit for a week

i guess its supposed to happen :confused: