You Don't Vote? You Asshole?

HardyHarHar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
voting leaves you with the (false) impression that you have some kind of choice.... truth is you dont... so why waste your time?

Fuck that. Everyone needs to vote anyways. Eventually the truth is going to be put on blast. Just when that happens, don't let the truth be that nobodies voting. And when it happens be ready for a fight. I mean a war.

I never ever bother voting

it never changes a goddamn thing

as long as I have a roof over my head, a bed to lie down on, a fridge full of food and a phone to call girls and friends on....I could care less

Hippy attitude...Were your parents diggers?

there is just a good a point in not voting as thier is in voting. for instance, by not voting, the idea is that if enough people withdrawal from the political system, it will shut down, or something similar. its the same chance if you vote for the green party or the constitution party. they have NO chance of winning.

let people do what they want to do

there is just a good a point in not voting as thier is in voting. for instance, by not voting, the idea is that if enough people withdrawal from the political system, it will shut down, or something similar.

Bullshit. It will just be politcians and their freinds voting for each other.

And for the masses to just up and quit voting alltogether is going to fix things how?:confused:

well, it sure as shit doesn't seem to be working by doing the opposite now does it?

Fuck a vote.

I vote to use my gas to go get a six pack of Newcastle at the store thanks.