You Don't Vote? You Asshole?

HardyHarHar

Okay. I've heard the argument "I don't want to vote for these shit-turds, so I cast a non-ballot by not voting, it's a protest to the two-party system."

Well, by not voting the message that you actually send is, "Do whatever you want, you big scary government."

The pollsters in both parties keep tabs on who is voting, so when you cast a ballot, you're really saying, "I have a voice in this too." Unless of course you live in Ohio, in which case your vote will most likely be deleted.

But if you don't vote, the elected officials will walk all over your demographic. So vote. Write in Mickey Mouse for congress for all I care, but vote.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was registering people to vote this summer. I would always try to convicne people to register as jedi party.. We actually got quite a few people. One of my boys up in alaska is talking about running for mayor on jedi party in a couple years.. So vote jedi party when have the jedis ever done any harm

I was registering people to vote this summer. I would always try to convicne people to register as jedi party.. We actually got quite a few people. One of my boys up in alaska is talking about running for mayor on jedi party in a couple years.. So vote jedi party when have the jedis ever done any harm

Yeah that would be mad funny... Oh wait! Then you end up with another Bush!

Fuckin clowns. How hard is to have an opinion on something?

Yeah that would be mad funny... Oh wait! Then you end up with another Bush!

Fuckin clowns. How hard is to have an opinion on something?

ok so lets just stick with the system that doesn't work then.. no i vote how i want to vote as everybody does, just because you register for the jedi party doesn't mean shit about how you vote

ok so lets just stick with the system that doesn't work then..

It doesnt work because Bush sabotaged it and your entire country just sat back and let it happen.

It doesnt work because people dont participate.

I couldnt be fucked getting into a further argument. Its your country not mine.

It doesnt work because Bush sabotaged it and your entire country just sat back and let it happen.

It doesnt work because people dont participate.

I couldnt be fucked getting into a further argument. Its your country not mine.

well anytime you want to debate the merits of something like that feel free to come over to crossfire then crawl back to ch0 mentally devasted.

Oh them be fighting words...

hey now spectr don't be starting anymore efights you know how gay that make everyone involved look..

voting is like deciding whether to eat chocalate covered elephant shit or stawberry frosted cow cock with creamy shit center..... its like making a decisin on which nut to cut off....

i would rather not decide and just have it be a suprise... either way it sucks...

i see your point of view.....:scrambled: