Graffiti wars

-TORN-

And if you dumb bastards would use some logic, you would think. I was doin this shit before Getting Up had their first ad. If anything, they were biting the shit from me.

And yall wanna get on me about it. Yall mutha fuckas knew where it was from. Yall just as bad.

you're a complete homosexual duder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come everyone acts all high and mighty on this board? Sarcastic elietest douchebags are no better than toys in my opinion.

can;t take the heat? stay out of the kitchen cheesedick

Go to puregraffiti or bombing science if you hate it here so much

KRUM has the same point of view as I do.

When someone asks a question about GRAFFITI on this board about GRAFFITI you all try and say that they dont do graffiti.

WTF? Do you think they're asking because their friends wanna know? Do you think that when some one starts graffiti they automatically know how to do every fuckin thing?

All you elitest fuckin bastards dont believe some one on here does graffiti unless you live fuckin down the street.

I bet half the people here who are all like ''You fuckin toy you dont do graffiti get out of here'' never even touched a fuckin can. If you did you would know how hard some of this shit it.

Do you think that when some one starts graffiti they automatically know how to do every fuckin thing?

because some of us have been in the game for a LONG TIME....we reserve the right to be assholes.

Imagine if you will....

-when places like Tower records had maybe 1-2 graffiti mags on the shelf and they came out every 6 months at best.

-when you had to actually experiment on your own, figure things out for yourself, try new things without a ready guide at hand to show you how to do everything

-before there was a thing called the internet and you could only really meet other writers by actually getting out and about

Yes, there are some of us that knew times and places like this.

Why do some of us get "sarcastic" and act "elite" ? Because you little shits come on here lookign for free handouts without putting in your dues. You expect fast answers, quick solutions, ready made answers to problems that are a natural part of becoming a respected and talented individual.

You new jacks all want to skip the integral process of trial and errorthat is essential to being a good writer. You come here with your penny ante accomplishments and expect us all to go "Damn, this kid is on some next level shit! anti-Bush campaign? What...whoa!!!! WOW!!!!"

Get it straight kid-o....this is a public forum full of jerks, bastards, assholes, people that don't care about you, elitist folks and just plain mean people. You post here, you better expect to do business with them whether you like it or not.

GO slap an anti bush sticker on your face and then hit yourself.

Cheesedick

And if you dumb bastards would use some logic, you would think. I was doin this shit before Getting Up had their first ad. If anything, they were biting the shit from me.

And yall wanna get on me about it. Yall mutha fuckas knew where it was from. Yall just as bad.

I sure they did.

They drove to some small town in georgia, to look at graffiti.

Think back to a time when you first started[[if you even write]]

Think about one of the questions you had

Did you ever get it answered?

If yes, how?

You asked somebody dumbass.

Bokals said it best...

"CAN ANYONE TELL ME..."

"CAN ANYONE HELP ME.."

"CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A NAME.."

"DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO..."

SERIOUSLY... SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND LEARN FOR YOURSELF...

STOP WITH THE STUPID THREADS... AND STOP MAKING STUPID USELESS SHIT...FUCKING NOOBZ..

To the owner of this rediculous thread,

You and your fellow do-gooders are crippling graffiti. not which wack styles and pretenious battles but with your inability to leave graffiti the FUCK out of politics. there is no reason for you to be doing bush slamming wheatpastes. the man is a politian thats the worst word i can think of. you are bringing un needed heat to graff. we have enough shit going on for us with cops, citizens partol, bulls, bums, gangs, anti graffiti soccer moms on there periods and buffing squads not to mention rival fucks and crews. so please stop this bullshit because before you no it goerge jr is gunna be slammin down ur door becuz of a little sticker.

To the owner of this rediculous thread,

You and your fellow do-gooders are crippling graffiti. not which wack styles and pretenious battles but with your inability to leave graffiti the FUCK out of politics. there is no reason for you to be doing bush slamming wheatpastes. the man is a politian thats the worst word i can think of. you are bringing un needed heat to graff. we have enough shit going on for us with cops, citizens partol, bulls, bums, gangs, anti graffiti soccer moms on there periods and buffing squads not to mention rival fucks and crews. so please stop this bullshit because before you no it goerge jr is gunna be slammin down ur door becuz of a little sticker.

ah, interesting....someone took my original post, dumbed it down and stirred in some profanity and bad english.

Dumbasses

LENS: I have never made a fucking thread like that

Dumbass #2: Do you think Bush cares about graffiti? No. If he did, there wouldn't be that fucking tag right on the damn car barrier outside the damn white house.

No one buffs graffiti around here. It stays. FOR EVER. So shut up with your damn buffers, police, gangs shit. The gangs around here could care less about graffiti. All they do is tag the damn bathroom walls with a shitty print tag that says their gangs name. Thats probably what you do.

You all fucking know you had questions when you first started. Some where easy to expiriment and find the answer to. Others you had to FUCKING ASK SOME ONE. Or you just said fuck it, and left it un answered.

Anyway..I think graffiti can make a difference in politics, not on a big scale but for your town mayor and all that, I mean alot of people have no idea who to vote for, if for some reason you hate one of the people running, jus start bombin over everything thats his/hers. Or write some random little "fuck ____" on some places, people are very easily influenced if they have no idea what they're doing. But then again who rly cares..

what i wanna know is, who the hell puts up those campaign stickers, ive never seen anyone doing it in my life, and one of those bastards actually put a sticker on one of my older stickers, I cried for hours and called my mom and told her, she said to shut the fuck up and get a new hobby. If campaign stickers are legal (are they?) why can't i campaign my fictional ego around town?

Dumbasses

LENS: I have never made a fucking thread like that

Dumbass #2: Do you think Bush cares about graffiti? No. If he did, there wouldn't be that fucking tag right on the damn car barrier outside the damn white house.

No one buffs graffiti around here. It stays. FOR EVER. So shut up with your damn buffers, police, gangs shit. The gangs around here could care less about graffiti. All they do is tag the damn bathroom walls with a shitty print tag that says their gangs name. Thats probably what you do.

You all fucking know you had questions when you first started. Some where easy to expiriment and find the answer to. Others you had to FUCKING ASK SOME ONE. Or you just said fuck it, and left it un answered.

or you talked to writers that you actually knew, not over the net...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ha