Graffiti wars

-TORN-

Has there ever been an anti something campaign of sorts in your area?

If you dont know what Im talking about I mean like anti politician graffiti, anti law graffiti, e.t.c.

There is a movement in my area that seems to be spreading out. An anti bush graffiti campaign started by yours truly.

Mostly consists of stickers sayin IMPEACH or Bush on a wanted poster and stencils that say BUSH KNEW 9/11

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a movement in my area that seems to be spreading out. An anti bush graffiti campaign started by yours truly.

Mostly consists of stickers sayin IMPEACH or Bush on a wanted poster and stencils that say BUSH KNEW 9/11

WOW YOU'LL BE THE PIVOTAL FACTOR IN DECIDING THE OUTCOME OF THE IRAQ WAR!!!

I HAVE NEVER, EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE DOING SOMETHING SO RADICAL!

Fuck right off with you and the rest of your communist riff raff army.

Kepp politics out of graffiti in 2006

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF GRAFFITI IN 2006

(happy now?)

Personally, I think using graffiti as medium to push your political/social agenda is just retarded. Like someone is going to chanbge their mind by seeing "IMPEACH BUSH" stickers on a sign or a STOP THE WAR stenciled on the sidewalk.

It's just irritating to look at. Stop wasting your time. I said it before and I will say it again...

....Don't romanticize graffiti as this amazing force capable of changing the world. The majority of people out there hate it and it's not going to lend your cause any credibility because you are writing on stuff that DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. That'd be like having Charles Manson tell people to wake up on global warming but they are sure as shit not going to listen BECAUSE IT COMING FROM THE MASTERMIND OF A SERIAL KILLING.

Likewise....YOU ARE A VANDAL. Do you really think someone is going to wake up to the "evil corporate run facist capitalist white male dominated new world order state of terror" that you're "rebelling" against just because you put a "WANTED" poster of George Bush on a stop sign? You're just another member of the Communist Riff Raff army making that much harder to read traffic signs. If anything, you're making it EASIER for the "facists" to prove their point that jerkoffs are running around left and right screwing this country up.

Embrace graffiti for what it is....destruction, vandalism, fame, retarded spots, partying, being a bastard, sometimes actually creating good art, getting laid, drinking beer until dawn.

I have enough "political" agendas in my face all day long...last thing I need is to be involved in that crap when i trying to unwind while bombing.

And if you dumb bastards would use some logic, you would think. I was doin this shit before Getting Up had their first ad. If anything, they were biting the shit from me.

And yall wanna get on me about it. Yall mutha fuckas knew where it was from. Yall just as bad.