GROUPHUG

serial rapist

• 5 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking bump for these two i just read:

I killed the person that raped my wife. I tracked him down and beat him until he passed out. I tied him up and waited for him to wake up. I slit his throat and watched him slowly die. He made noises like a dying pig as he gasped for air through his throat. The last thing he saw was a picture of my wife. While he was dying I constantly wispered how he was going to hell for what he did. I burried him under an orange tree out in a grove. He's now labeled as a missing person, my wife is scared to be in the house alone and is pregnant. We aren't sure if the baby is his or mine. I may go to hell for killing this person but something had to be done. He couldn't be allowed to live to ruin the life of another person.

My dad is a member of Al-Quaida, living in the USA, and I can't turn him in even though I think some of the things he believes are horrible.

I wonder how much of the stuff posted is true.