Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
serial rapist

GROUPHUG

my older sister is 20years old when she was 18 she was involved in a car crash which resulted in her becoming a vegetable. My mother is divorced and at night when my mother goes to work i have to bath my mentally retarted sister and while bathing her i cant resists but to just finger her until she cums in the bath. I cant help it i no its wrong but its the biggest turn on ever. Sum1 plz help me

what in the..

...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

hehehe

Guest spectr

wasn't this posted a while ago.. and i think most of those things are fake..

holy crap some of this stuff if real is fucked up! i believe the majority of it is dumb kids putting up fake shit though.

holy crap some of this stuff if real is fucked up! i believe the majority of it is dumb kids putting up fake shit though.

i'm a dumb adult putting up fake shit.

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.

hahahaha

This is similar to that postcard thingy... Hell, maybe I'll post one up too.

888103521 I'm 29 years old, and obsessed with cannibalism. Back at university, a group of students were holding a gathering, and one guy had chopped his finger off - we all tried a bit, and I immediately realised this is something I want to do in life. Since then, I have tried a bit of arm, and part of a toe.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

was this not discuss more than once? im going to query ...

postsecrets.com much more interesting

Guest Ginger Bread Man

especially since you createdthe thread.

if you knew it was discussed before then why did you create another thread?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now