Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it's columbo day bitches...

i know people that own all the seinfeld seasons on dvd. what is your point? it's hard for you to fathom someone owning 5 seasons of dvd's? yes, you are bitter about being made a fool on that thread but eventually you're gonna have to get off the nuts.

Seinfeld=nother great show.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think that's true, but whatever. if you knew the history of ---> on crossfire getting into it with everyone and calling several people cops you'd understand.

See there you go again:lol: . I only called you and your "partner" (your other screenname) a cop. Whatever THIS IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO THIS IN THIS THREAD. Choke on a donut already.

See there you go again:lol: . I only called you and your "partner" (your other screenname) a cop. Whatever THIS IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO THIS IN THIS THREAD. Choke on a donut already.

you said that 3 times already. and you've been pming me nonstop. for a guy who is "done" with me you sure stalk me quite a bit :lol: