it's columbo day bitches...

bokals..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh it's, your dramaqueen ass again. afterall, ONLY cops watch cop shows. you STILL haven't gotten over it? :lol:

No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it figures that your pork ass would have 5 seasons worth of dvd's of it.:lol:

No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it figures that your pork ass would have 5 seasons worth of dvd's of it.:lol:

that is what you're saying, motherfucker. you've obviously never watched columbo. the dude was funny and clever. i don't even watch cop shows except that one. you're a fuckin dramaqueen. get over it

Columbo was definately a funny dude. I'd be hard pressed to find anybody that disagrees. But dude... you own 5 seasons worth of dvd's! That's just funny. It would be just as funny if you stated that your favorite fastfood joint was Dunkin Donuts. :lol:

Of course not everybody that likes columbo is a cop, just like everybody that eats at Dunkin Donuts is a cop. It's just funny hearing a cop say how he has 5 episodes of Columbo on DVD.:lol:

you have yet to provide anything that says i'm a cop. you've been stalking me and on my nuts ever since you got embarrassed on the thread about that dude getting shot after killing the cop and his dog. again, get over it. also, that's 5 seasons, not episodes. :lol: i've got seasons of the sopranos, simpsons, futurama, family guy, in living color -- what's your point? you're an idiot

Columbo was definately a funny dude. I'd be hard pressed to find anybody that disagrees. But dude... you own 5 seasons worth of dvd's! That's just funny. It would be just as funny if you stated that your favorite fastfood joint was Dunkin Donuts. :lol:

i know people that own all the seinfeld seasons on dvd. what is your point? it's hard for you to fathom someone owning 5 seasons of dvd's? yes, you are bitter about being made a fool on that thread but eventually you're gonna have to get off the nuts.

If anybody got embarassed it was you and you know it's true so please don't try and drag me into another 5 page arguement over this. I'm not trying to get banned again. I'm done with this conversation.

Officer.

everyone knows you got embarrassed, because 98% of the people in that thread clowned you for the exact same reasons, and you couldn't finish the argument on topic, you just started going off randomly in size 7 texts. throwing temper tantrums is the mark of a pansy that got embarrassed.

also, i'm not trying to "drag" you into anything, as always it was you that provoked this. i said nothing to you or about you. you got no one to blame but yourself. homocer.

everyone knows you got embarrassed, because 98% of the people in that thread clowned you for the exact same reasons

There you go lieing again. That's all you do is repeat yourself in a cycle and twist shit around. It's pointless even arguing with you anymore. You're pathetic.

i know people that own all the seinfeld seasons on dvd. what is your point? it's hard for you to fathom someone owning 5 seasons of dvd's? yes, you are bitter about being made a fool on that thread but eventually you're gonna have to get off the nuts.

Seinfeld=nother great show.

i don't think that's true, but whatever. if you knew the history of ---> on crossfire getting into it with everyone and calling several people cops you'd understand.

See there you go again:lol: . I only called you and your "partner" (your other screenname) a cop. Whatever THIS IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO THIS IN THIS THREAD. Choke on a donut already.