spectr is going to quit drinking

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

For those that know me this is unheard of.. and its not going to last... no this time i mean it i have been thinking about quitting drinking for a while now. I might even do the whole AA thing.

alcohol is not good for me, i am a drunken bastard as those of you that know me know..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

while i will miss some things about drinking they are far outweighed by the things i am not going to miss about drinking.. though i do have some great stories, fond memories, and intresting experiences..

but yeah fuck alcohol.. wow a year ago i would have never said that..

Guest spectr
hes finding himself

ah how cute spectr, you're finging yourself.. now do i need to tell you about the birds and the bees to?

Yeah I found myself a while ago and got saved by becoming a born again virgin..

Guest spectr

thanks mainter though i am not sure about the whole AA thing i somewhow doubt i am going to end up at a meeting even if it is a online meeting. though i am thinking about it..

Guest spectr

yeah thats more like it but she is straight ugly. her face looks like it is painted on.. and i don't like blondes.. though i seem to date blondes..

actually she looks a little bit like a dude.. anyone else feel me on this..