MY k1LL3R p0st AgA1N......

tue skinny

its one of my killer post on 12 oz again. this one should be good . i think..well anyway i dont know what to write so ill ask you poeple this. what do you do in a day . huh work , school,masterbate, drink,PAINT,or what time do you get up or something, i dont know anything to keep this post runing ..

---------------------------------------------------

white chocolat3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm...my pre-getting kicked out of college and my life today are two different things... we'll do now i suppose:

11am: wake up, im supposed to be at work by 11 but that never happens, i make breakfast, usually eggs and toast chased by zieglers apple cider, i check my mail, go on 12oz for a few, then take a shower.

12pm: make it to work around this time, my friends already hard at work on other people bikes, i usually stroll around the store for awhile plotting what parts and shit im taking home today, people come in and ask about 7 times a day "do you fix flats?"...yes, were a bike shop, bike shops usually fix flats. i straighten things out, go into the basement and work on our ramps for awhile, pick up my bike and actually ride somewhere in there.

3pm: lunch time, go over to the deli next to the store, talk to the 3 cute girls that work there, theyre nice and i would enjoy getting with any one of them, although there is one in particular that tickles my fancy, i know it would never work out, we lead two completely different lifestyles. go back into the basement and kill another half hour riding the ramps and eating.

5pm: this is the time when that girl from the deli brings over cookies for us. i dont know why she does this but she comes over and is like "hey you guys want any cookies?" shes so nice...too bad that she probably wouldnt approve of my lifestyle.

7pm: store closes, me and my friend go pick up some other people cramming bike after bike onto the rack, we head out west somewhere to ride, usually coming back at 1am or something. this would be different if i hadnt gotten busted awhile back but im "supposed to be good" for a few months but that doesnt work out, nothing i ever do works out. the 2 alternate nights to my riding are that i go out painting and usually come home at 3ish or so, if i leave at 7pm anyways. the other night is that i sit at home on the computer and feel bad for not painting/riding.

6am: i fall asleep at this time mostly feeling very sleep deprived and somehow like im a little closer to hitting bottom, someday though...someday.

7:00am: wake up

7:45am: arrive at work

8:00am - 6:00pm: live in hell.

* working tech support for an isp is the most shit on job i've ever had.

you get shit on by mgmt and by customers you get paid shit and its

super stressful / extremly boring. you answer the same calls

everyday over and over and over people need to write shit down

more often.

6:30pm: arrive home, think about buying a bike cause walking to work and home is starting to get really old.

6:31pm: sit at computer until i get tired and sleep, wonder why i spent another night doing nothing.

thats mon - thurs for the past 1 and a half. the week blurs together most of the time i dont know the date or day.

thursday night usually starts a drinking fest that lasts till sunday morning. might poster during this time. will go bowling for sure every friday. i probably live one of the most boring lives ever.

weekdays.

wake up at 8am.

leave house at 830 am

school at 9 am

have lunch at 1145am, browse 12oz on my spare

leave school at 3pm

arrive home at 330am

usually play on the computer talking to inklunatic until 8pm

watch sienfeld at 8pm

play on the computer until 1230am

sleep

repeat.

weekends, wake up around 4 pm

play on computer till 3am unless the girl comes over.

repeat.

life on house arrest.

Archived