UGBOOTS ARENT COOL

AOTPrep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugg boots are on some straight inside shit. if your not making tea or watching

re runs of home improvment you shouldnt be wearing them. there comfy but that shit

is not designed for the outdoors .

i thought uggs were originally for the cold outdoors. who the hell relaxes indoors in boots? that's like saying house slippers are for rugged terrain and mountain climbing.

i thought uggs were originally for the cold outdoors. who the hell relaxes indoors in boots? that's like saying house slippers are for rugged terrain and mountain climbing.

in australia the climate is as a whole pretty warm.

Houses there are designed to be cool in summer rather than warm in winter and as a result are fucking freezing if you don't turn on the heater about 4 hours before you get up. asa consequence when you get up the floor is cold . the only reaonm that you would wear uggies is becuase it's cold stumping out at 6:30 to get the papers or as somebody said to check the surf.

if you're male wearing uggboots outside you'd better have a flanno with the sleeevs cut off and grey trackpants on

Houses there are designed to be cool in summer rather than warm in winter and as a result are fucking freezing if you don't turn on the heater about 4 hours before you get up. asa consequence when you get up the floor is cold . the only reaonm that you would wear uggies is becuase it's cold stumping out at 6:30 to get the papers or as somebody said to check the surf.

if you're male wearing uggboots outside you'd better have a flanno with the sleeevs cut off and grey trackpants on

damn straight

my house is damn cold, uggs are an essential if you want to get up, put your feet on the floor and not get frostbite.

theres a bit of a trend i noticed during winter

the chicks all seemed to take care of their feet, wearing ugboots and those weird ass rainbow socks, but they neglected the rest of their body by wearing fucking short shorts and skimpy tops and dresses

im not complaining at all, i like it, its just that it seems to me that all these bitches are fucking mentally incompetent

fuck!

Guest YEAHMANWORD

I think they're pretty ridiculous looking...and the girls who wear them tend to be total cunts. But then every time I talk about how much I dislike them...I just get a mental picture in my head of a log cabin with a roaring fireplace and a raging blizzard outside. Windows slightly fogged up...a half empty bottle of Johnny Black on the kitchen table and a bearskin rug on the floor.

And on this rug I'm fucking a nice busty blond...and she's completely naked except for ugg boots.

*Edit- And then I stop talking about how much I don't like them.

yeah this is what i meant , there just for chillin indoors , kinda like suped up slippers , wearing them outside basically delares that you have failed at life.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my opinion on them.

I've worn them before, they are damn comfortable. But they are also for keeping your feet warm. So don't wear them if it's warm enough to wear fucking shorts and miniskirts you stupid assholes. I absolutely hate it when people wear them with a skirt or shorts. It looks retarded. Like you are a child that got to dress themselves that day. This comes to mind:

bigdaddy.jpg

(if you can't tell, it's a still from Big Daddy)

I guess it could be ok to wear them in public with jeans on, but please, for god's sake, wait until it's at least a bit chilly outside.

I don't know about it being a fashion trend. I mean, sometimes I wear my slippers to class, but I don't turn it into a statement.

And yes, you can relax inside with these boots on.

-fuse.

p.s. Also, Americans could compete in the Special Olympics for fashion. We are the same people that don't understand that Germans originally designed Birkenstocks as house shoes, and that they were never meant to be worn out of the home.

p.s.s. except you fatalist