NECKFACE VANS

bdee652

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

i have a copy of the vans wholesale catalog here and here is a neckface quote:

"most of my favorite skateboarders wear vans. since i could remember i have been wearing vans, even before i skated. vans have the most grip i need for climbing rooftops. vans stay classic. born in vans, die in vans." -neckface

SO GAY!!!!!!!!

1. i never said i was a fan. i don't really care either way. i just find it funny when people dis him because they don't understand what he does.

2. he's not a 'toy'. what he does has nothing to do with graffiti.

3. it doesn't matter where i live. you said "he's making new york look like shit" like it's other people's job to entertain you or be super awesome at hip hop graffiti. if you were handling your business it wouldn't be your concern what others were doing, because you'd be too busy doing your own thing

you got me chief, you know it all.

and btw i don't mean toy in the graffiti sense. i don't like his art period, so i called him a toy.

whatever, your gonna be right and i'm going to be wrong no matter what i say. you're a mod and you guys have carte blanche in the world of 12oz.

abracadabra, I'm not going to engage you in a battle of e wits. You have an opinion about something that I, along with many others, do not agree with. It figures that someone in your shoes would think that a no talent hack like neckface is doing something interesting. It also figures that you would applaud him for getting paid for his weak bullshit.

But hey, guys like you sit on the internet all day, and night in some instances, and moderate uber trendy forums talking about uber trendy stuff.

Ignorance is bliss in the world of the pretentious and hip.

someone in my shoes? what shoes would those be? i never said i was a fan of neckface. i wouldn't buy any of his work, but he had a good idea, and is selling it for thousands of dollars. technical ability doesn't always equal good art. look at jackson pollock. the guy literally threw paint at the canvas. his paitnings sell for tens of millions of dollars. if you judge what a person's work based on how refined their technique is while they're executing it, you're missing the whole point. neckface's stuff is supposed to be badly drawn.

yeah, i moderate the forum. and here you are posting on it. along with thousands of other people. billions of people use the internet every day. it's nothing 'geeky' or 'nerdy' dude, it's everyday life.